British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I swear someone said Ben Cook's average would be 3.50 in the Prem. 

Could well be.

I don't know the 2022 conversion rate so I've just rounded the figure up to the usual 4.00 assessment as a worse case scenario figure.

• Like 1

Going by ITK/Heavily Rumoured line-up list all that is left over from 2022 season is Robert Lambert, Matej Zagar, Rohan Tungate, Reserves & Rising Stars

Matej Zagar goes to Ipswich as they've got a Matej Zagar gap left imo. Rohan Tungate to Peterborough as I don't think he'll return to Ipswich seeing as he can't ride the track well and finally Robert Lambert goes back to Poland :D

Does any ITK think I've gone wrong anywhere?

BV - Bewley, Kurtz, Wright, Blodorn, Lidsey, Brennan + RS

KL - Klindt, Kasprzak, Palm Toft, Jorgensen, Pickering, Jakobsen + RS

SHEFF - J. Holder, Musielak, Ellis, Bellego, Howarth, Kerr + RS

IPS (7.64 left for Matej Zagar?) - Doyle, King, Riss, Batchelor, Hume + RS

LEI (2 options)

(5.48 left for Scott Nicholls?) - Fricke, Lawson, Harris, N. Morris, Mountain + RS

(5.81 left for Scott Nicholls?) - Fricke, Lawson, Harris, R. Worrall, Mountain + RS

WOL (2 options)

(6.31 left if it's Nicholls at No.6) - Masters, Becker, Douglas, S. Worrall, Nicholls + RS

(6.52 left if it's Hans at No.6 which would leave a N. Morris gap) - Masters, Becker, N. Morris, Douglas, S. Worrall, H. Andersen + RS

Edited by TTT
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TTT said:

Flappy is telling the truth imo.

With Chris Holder it's obvious that he's signed if you look at the progressive story that's played out imo.

1. Poole fans we're working out teams with Chris Holder in at Championship level for a reason. They'd be working teams out containing two of Lawson, King & Worrall if they didn't have some sort of concrete ITK about Chris Holder returning to British Speedway.

2. Chris Holder doesn't fit at any other Premiership club other than Ipswich if you gather all the information and rumours from ITK's. Ipswich would have to go with an out of depth reserve pairing and Chris doesn't like technical tracks either so it's not believable that he'd ride one every week imo.

3. I don't think it's a coincidence that Chris Holder has baby No.2 on the way just as he's linked with a return to British Speedway (Returning to earn some easy money like Doyle did in 2022 where he won't have to break sweat in Most of the races he'll compete in)

As for Niels he doesn't fit at any other club and he'll take on as much work as he can get considering his career is coming to an end in a couple of years imo, Case of making every last pound he can get out of the sport.

Finally Basso, He's clearly a money over career rider imo because his original decision was ridiculous tbh. Hardly going to break down barriers to enter the Polish/Swedish leagues by racing against Teenagers at reserve as well as engine room journey men like Ashley Morris, Simon Lambert and co. in the Championship just to name a few.

Busters probably said to Ben  'This is what I'll give you and Ben's turned round and said no thank you' but now Michael Tomalin's in charge with a much bigger budget to spend he's probably given Ben a ring and offered him a much better deal to a point where Ben's backtracked within 6 Days of going public at Glasgow saying he isn't riding Premiership.

It really does all add up tbh.

We could fit Chris Holder in at Sheffield.

I don't think that we will because I imagine that they will go with Adam Ellis,

But at Sheffield it is a track he appears to like.

His brother is at the club.

He would not be the number 1 in fact he would be the third heatleader so would have easier races.

Sheffield Could line up.

Jack Holder 8.61

Kyle Howarth 5:28 (With 2.5% British Reduction)

Chris Holder 7.16

David Bellego 5.60

Tobiasz Musielak 7.91

Ben Cook 4.00 (Assess Average)

Total 38.56

Rising Star Dan Gilkes (If the rumour is true)

42 minutes ago, spin king said:

We could fit Chris Holder in at Sheffield.

I don't think that we will because I imagine that they will go with Adam Ellis,

But at Sheffield it is a track he appears to like.

His brother is at the club.

He would not be the number 1 in fact he would be the third heatleader so would have easier races.

Sheffield Could line up.

Jack Holder 8.61

Kyle Howarth 5:28 (With 2.5% British Reduction)

Chris Holder 7.16

David Bellego 5.60

Tobiasz Musielak 7.91

Ben Cook 4.00 (Assess Average)

Total 38.56

Rising Star Dan Gilkes (If the rumour is true)

No need to drop Ellis imo.

You would've won the league too if it wasn't for a dodgy referee screwing you out of the title. Ellis is much better around the technical tracks too.

Seems some don't want to believe that Holder and co are at Peterborough :D

2 hours ago, TTT said:

1 to go imo.

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen 7.59

2. Rohan Tungate 6.61

3. 6.83 (EU Rider Returning to Britain imo)

4. Benjamin Basso 6.81

5. Chris Holder 7.16

6. Ben Cook 4.00

7. Jordan Jenkins (RS)

That's a pretty good team on most tracks,,, but for a home team that will be pretty unbeatable,,, and with bonus points available next season,,, you will pick up plenty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Seems some don't want to believe that Holder and co are at Peterborough :D

I would have expect Adam Ellis to be signed up for Sheffield, alongside Lewis Kerr and Kyle Howarth as the last three of the top six riders.

But the news that Lewis Kerr will not be returning has got me thinking that they may go for a different 3rd heatleader.

Chris Holder is a perfect fit if they fancy changing things around at Sheffield  and maybe fancies riding with his younger brother at Sheffield.

But Chris Holder or Adam Ellis I would be happy with the team building is going at Sheffield.

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Doesn't Leon Madsen have an average of 6.10 from his days at Poole? Could we not squeeze him in.

I think you’ll find that would be reassessed to 8

1 hour ago, spin king said:

I would have expect Adam Ellis to be signed up for Sheffield, alongside Lewis Kerr and Kyle Howarth as the last three of the top six riders.

But the news that Lewis Kerr will not be returning has got me thinking that they may go for a different 3rd heatleader.

Chris Holder is a perfect fit if they fancy changing things around at Sheffield  and maybe fancies riding with his younger brother at Sheffield.

But Chris Holder or Adam Ellis I would be happy with the team building is going at Sheffield.

Kerr is at Sheffield 

6 hours ago, TTT said:

Going by ITK/Heavily Rumoured line-up list all that is left over from 2022 season is Robert Lambert, Matej Zagar, Rohan Tungate, Reserves & Rising Stars

Matej Zagar goes to Ipswich as they've got a Matej Zagar gap left imo. Rohan Tungate to Peterborough as I don't think he'll return to Ipswich seeing as he can't ride the track well and finally Robert Lambert goes back to Poland :D

LEI (2 options)

(5.48 left for Scott Nicholls?) - Fricke, Lawson, Harris, N. Morris, Mountain + RS

(5.81 left for Scott Nicholls?) - Fricke, Lawson, Harris, R. Worrall, Mountain + RS

WOL (2 options)

(6.31 left if it's Nicholls at No.6) - Masters, Becker, Douglas, S. Worrall, Nicholls + RS

(6.52 left if it's Hans at No.6 which would leave a N. Morris gap) - Masters, Becker, N. Morris, Douglas, S. Worrall, H. Andersen + RS

What about Richie Worrall?

2 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

What about Richie Worrall?

Leicester imo.

9 hours ago, TTT said:

1 to go imo.

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen 7.59

2. Rohan Tungate 6.61

3. 6.83 (EU Rider Returning to Britain imo)

4. Benjamin Basso 6.81

5. Chris Holder 7.16

6. Ben Cook 4.00

7. Jordan Jenkins (RS)

Everyone would have to be happy with this.

Nilsson, Kildemand or Lahti would be perfect for the last spot 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TTT said:

LEI (2 options)

WOL (2 options)

I hope so!!