British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

It is very difficult to believe  that there is absolutely nothing that can be said.!!   Suspect Busterism  playing a  great part in how this is playing out. But then we are only those that pay admission and are no more than a necessary evil to the bosses. Fans in their view should put up and shut up. 

Lynn announced their team all at once ages ago. Buster didn't hold them back.. I'm sure Buster would of took Tomalin's money  and be gone if it were that simple. My guess, and it is only a guess is that Tomalin  hasn't bought the club  yet, maybe due to problems with the new site,. Buster don't have Tomalin's deep pockets. Mind you MT could always chuck them a few more quid as a sponsor  if he hasn't bought the club yet and rider wages are the problem.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Only thing that makes sense is Hans & Worrall hence the reason why the club don't want to announce the side imo.

57 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lynn announced their team all at once ages ago. Buster didn't hold them back.. I'm sure Buster would of took Tomalin's money  and be gone if it were that simple. My guess, and it is only a guess is that Tomalin  hasn't bought the club  yet, maybe due to problems with the new site,. Buster don't have Tomalin's deep pockets. Mind you MT could always chuck them a few more quid as a sponsor  if he hasn't bought the club yet and rider wages are the problem.

Maybe (and this would be unusual in speedway) someone's actually done some proper due diligence and weren't happy with the outcome.

I think the team actually gets even worse than expected now because something is really off behind the scenes, I think the following now happens.

Buster remains in charge and the team will be NKI, Andersen, Tungate, Worrall, Basso, B. Cook & Jenkins

35 minutes ago, Noodles said:

I sincerely hope not.  

At least they’ll get to keep wooden spoon 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TTT said:

I think the team actually gets even worse than expected now because something is really off behind the scenes, I think the following now happens.

Buster remains in charge and the team will be NKI, Andersen, Tungate, Worrall, Basso, B. Cook & Jenkins

Where's Holder gone? 

34 minutes ago, TTT said:

Only thing that makes sense is Hans & Worrall hence the reason why the club don't want to announce the side imo.

They’ll have to announce it at some point

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Where's Holder gone? 

If Buster is in charge at Panthers and you don't get Emil then he'll be at Ipswich imo.

If Buster is in charge at Panthers and Ipswich do get a deal done with Emil then I don't think we'll see Holder over here.

I just cant picture a scenario where Holder & Buster work together again after the King's Lynn shambles from a few years back, I can only see Holder at Peterborough if Michael Tomalin completes a takeover tbh.

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

They’ll have to announce it at some point

If they're both in (Likely imo) then I wouldn't put it past the club to delay the announcements until press and practice day considering how much of a negative impact it will have on season ticket sales.

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Where's Holder gone? 

He was never there it was just the rumour mongerer's in full swing.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

If Buster is in charge at Panthers and you don't get Emil then he'll be at Ipswich imo.

If Buster is in charge at Panthers and Ipswich do get a deal done with Emil then I don't think we'll see Holder over here.

I just cant picture a scenario where Holder & Buster work together again after the King's Lynn shambles from a few years back, I can only see Holder at Peterborough if Michael Tomalin completes a takeover tbh.

I think it’s been established that Emil won’t be riding in the UK

43 minutes ago, TTT said:

Like I said weeks ago they are both in.

nki

hans

basso

worrall

Holder

cook

jenkins 

under the limit but the big names are too expensive or don’t want to come ride in England. I’ve heard Ipswich are trying to get Rasmus Jensen to come back to British speedway 

1 minute ago, Gasser90 said:

I’ve heard Ipswich are trying to get Rasmus Jensen to come back to British speedway 

They're not the only ones