British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Have you been reading Hawkins Tweets lol?

I follow Ritchie on Twitter and I saw some Tweets yesterday from him and he was having a back and forth with a couple of Ipswich fans over averages. 7.16 is still valid.

Bit bizarre that. Someone suggested Cook and Holder and was told they didn’t fit. We know Cook is on 4.92 with his British reduction, which leaves 7.35. Holder’s last Green Sheet was the 7.16 you’ve mentioned, from his Kings Lynn stint in 2017 so how can they not fit? Can’t see any rule that would suggest that average is no longer valid and would have to be reassessed 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Bit bizarre that. Someone suggested Cook and Holder and was told they didn’t fit. We know Cook is on 4.92 with his British reduction, which leaves 7.35. Holder’s last Green Sheet was the 7.16 you’ve mentioned, from his Kings Lynn stint in 2017 so how can they not fit? Can’t see any rule that would suggest that average is no longer valid and would have to be reassessed 

The only way they wouldn’t fit is if Keynan Rew is in fact on a 5.00 average and not a 4.00. This is the problem when averages of signings are for some reason, not revealed. Mike Bacon I think was the only one who said Rew was a 4 in the local paper. That hasn’t been confirmed on the official press release or anywhere else as far as I can tell. 

30 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hawkins must be referring to one of two things imo because the fans have the right averages for Cook and Holder.

1. Rew on a 5.00 rather than the 4.00 reported elsewhere due to Keynan riding in the Danish top flight as well as riding in Poland (Nothing official in the Press Release about his average) or 2. Hawkins is hinting that you've signed a 6th rider already so you don't have enough points or team places left to fit them in.

Edited by TTT

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Yes Michael I'd love to join the best club in the country again, 3.5k a meeting sounds good to me. :D

Mistrz trenerem kadry. Tego obawiają się kibice - Sport w INTERIA.PL

And to just be clear, that's in sterling pounds Michael, not PLN...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On witches website, Rew is a 4.00 they wouldn't put wrong one and highly doubt it would change after being announced 

Could be Holder got re-assessed to an 8.00 tieing in with a previous comment about iverson not being number 1

Screenshot_20230127-135158_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Witches1998
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Just to confirm Is it Holder is in or Holder out day today 

It's complicated.

36 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Just to confirm Is it Holder is in or Holder out day today 

You put Holder in 
Leave Holder out
In, out, in, out
You sort the numbers out .
You do the hokey cokey
and then start again
That's what it's all about

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, TheSmiler said:

Some people are in for a very big shock when they find out Iversen is not Panthers number 1.

Lets be honest, you have no idea if he is or not. Just heard a rumour like the rest

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Panthers70 said:

You put Holder in 
Leave Holder out
In, out, in, out
You do the hokey cokey
and then start again

Wonder what Coventry did with the hokey cokey trophy 

Has to be Holder's meeting music IF hes in , even Flappy said hes out then in again 

1 hour ago, Panthers70 said:

You put Holder in 
Leave Holder out
In, out, in, out
You do the hokey cokey
and then start again

If u could get holder on a 7ish ave would  be a bargain .may be they are reassessing him ..or he just isnt coming over ....

Well, until it's announced otherwise, I'm going to assume for whatever reason that Holder is out and also that management realise that Nicki Pedersen on that average is just too much of a risk after his very bad crash last year.

With that in mind, I'm still optimistic that a very, very competitive 1-7 can be put together, like this, for instance.

Rasmus Jensen 7.86
Richie Worrall 6.15
Niels Kristian Iversen 7.59
Ben Basso 6.81
Michael Jepsen Jensen 6.52
Ben Cook 4.06
Jordan Jenkins RS