kurtz

nki

thats a good basis of improving the league 

Add Jack Holder.

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Add Jack Holder.

I'd rather he went.....;):P

• Haha 1

Theres been some reports in polish media that sayfutdinov and laguta could sign for british clubs in 2023. Well sayfutdinov is meant to be going to ipswich so...

13 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

Theres been some reports in polish media that sayfutdinov and laguta could sign for british clubs in 2023. Well sayfutdinov is meant to be going to ipswich so...

Where? Post a link.

Don't know why Flappy is taking some stick on this thread.

He's communicated with fellow fans more than the club itself this winter, Lets face it the club haven't even been communicating with riders let alone fans this winter either (Holder), The only true communication from club to fans this winter has been constant reminders about season tickets being available every week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Don't know why Flappy is taking some stick on this thread.

He's communicated with fellow fans more than the club itself this winter, Lets face it the club haven't even been communicating with riders let alone fans this winter either (Holder), The only true communication from club to fans this winter has been constant reminders about season tickets being available every week.

I really don't care tbh I share what I hear or told to a point. Naturally I can't share everything and some things change but I must be some darts player if it's all made up 

No doubt in my mind that Buster would've been prepared to go with the following 1-7 if a HL wasn't available as well as nobody stepping up to spanner for Tungate.

NKI

C. Cook

Worrall

Andersen

Basso

B. Cook

JJ

This Chris Holder situation could've backfired drastically and the sad thing is that Buster wouldn't have cared because he would've got his own way by not having to work with Holder.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

I bloody hope so. 

nicki

emil

doyle

bewley

fricke

masters

kurtz

nki

thats a good basis of improving the league 

And Doyle will still finish top of the averages :D

• Like 1

Ben Cook has been left without a mentor now and he doesn't have any fellow Aussie's in the team.

Hopefully the Danish quartet will help Ben settle in by making him feel welcome and stuff.

15 minutes ago, TTT said:

Ben Cook has been left without a mentor now and he doesn't have any fellow Aussie's in the team.

Hopefully the Danish quartet will help Ben settle in by making him feel welcome and stuff.

I'm sure he'll be fine 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TTT said:

The Danes will take good care of him, will learn a lot from them 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TTT said:

No doubt in my mind that Buster would've been prepared to go with the following 1-7 if a HL wasn't available as well as nobody stepping up to spanner for Tungate.

NKI

C. Cook

Worrall

Andersen

Basso

B. Cook

JJ

This Chris Holder situation could've backfired drastically and the sad thing is that Buster wouldn't have cared because he would've got his own way by not having to work with Holder.

Cook and Hans are both experienced riders with a point to prove. They could be trump cards.

Chris Holder's instagram post is like a Dragon's Den Parody.

Holder I'M OUT!

Tungate I'M OUT!

At least the riders are providing us with some team news.

2 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Cook and Hans are both experienced riders with a point to prove. They could be trump cards.

For the opposition.

• Like 1