British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Superb to have Pedersen back in the league. I’ll make the long trip down to Foxhall on the 23rd. Pedersen Doyle and Sayfutdinov? Bit tasty that!

• Like 2

Good to have nicki back in British racing, team is a bit meh ! And busters comments in the press release didn’t show much confidence about the future so let’s just all enjoy one last season in a competitive league 

29 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Good to have nicki back in British racing, team is a bit meh ! And busters comments in the press release didn’t show much confidence about the future so let’s just all enjoy one last season in a competitive league 

I thought that as well mate but on the flip side, the new fella in the second part of the press release was more positive and upbeat about the future. 

25 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I thought that as well mate but on the flip side, the new fella in the second part of the press release was more positive and upbeat about the future. 

Correct still think Buster will bow out during the season.  It's then whether they can sort a new venue promptly planning wise given they have the land or stay at the showground a bit longer..

34 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

A true car salesman... what a load of old guff, red and black felt a bit stale in 2022, well it didn't in 2021, doesn't matter what colour you're riding in, it's about results on the track. If it was a full rebrand you'd drop the Panther... probably more to do with merchandise sales imo

• Like 4

Welcome back Nicki - the second most important signing announced today :D

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Yeah Danyon Hume got buried today amongst the Pedersen release 

• Like 1

Reading through the various comments I’m just glad some people aren’t picking the team, we’d have a team of nice lads who would probs get thrashed at home but it doesn’t matter cos they are nice…get a grip, I want winners 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Reading through the various comments I’m just glad some people aren’t picking the team, we’d have a team of nice lads who would probs get thrashed at home but it doesn’t matter cos they are nice…get a grip, I want winners 

Omg,,,,, you can't say that,,, I've tried that on the Ipswich thread,,, but seems the majority want nice lads. 

Not sure about a lot of the Facebook comments saying he’s dangerous…. I think it’s his attitude that he’ll tell you how it is that makes him seem more dangerous to others. Personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with what he does, doesn’t set out to injury people or anything. Just rides hard, plenty of other riders that do exactly the same thing or WORSE, Ben barker around Peterborough is lethal at the best of times. 

Hoping for some entertainment from Nicki and too ruffle a few feathers 

20 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

This is perfect! Completely agree. But many wouldn’t…. Stupid really 

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Let's hope pedersen doesn't end up looking like a punch drunk boxer trying to te live his youth