British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

44 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

The FIM should ban Nicki from all speedway for 28 days.

Panthers need to report him.

For what?

Much better if Peterborough just stood up and told the truth about why he is no longer there. But from what we have seen so far ( absolute silence) it's clear they somehow believe the public will swallow the idea that Nicki has somehow abandoned them...

UK speedway in a nutshell. Run by utter clowns. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

An utter shambles and once again no regard for the fans. They've known for weeks he isn't coming back.

Correct but why haven't they told fans the reasons why? No way should R.R. be allowed. 

• Like 1

Buster and his cronies have turned us into a tinpot club in a tinpot sport..absolute joke, was looking forward to the start of a new season after that crap last year and here we are..no regards for the fans whatsoever.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I wonder if Nicki's still feeling the effects of the crash.

Looked ok at the weekend 18 for his polish team

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think i was the first, if not one of them that has been sticking up for Buster lately. Buster wasn't to blame over the Holder signing imo. I think MT must of and agreed a deal with Holder behind Busters back. Buster would never have Holder at his club. That must of peed Buster off some what... 

But considering both our teams have started badly, and have 1 rider each that could do with replacing, it gets interesting.. You need a NP replacement, and it looks like KK could be on his way out listening to Alex on TV at Wolves. If you make a double change and we just take  Worrall, then i have a problem.. You don't take Richie to help a rival strengthen with a double change. For me that is Buster kicking his beloved  Lynn ,and long suffering  fans in the nuts.. Worrall isn't the answer for KK otherwise we would of had him instead of KK from the start :t:

We shall see soon enough.

It sickens me that instead of having two professionally run great rivals along the A47 we are both faced with incompetence and will most likely be trying to avoid the Wooden Spoon come the season’s end.   

5 minutes ago, maneacat said:

It sickens me that instead of having two professionally run great rivals along the A47 we are both faced with incompetence and will most likely be trying to avoid the Wooden Spoon come the season’s end.   

....again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, castrolargh said:

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him after the way he spat his dummy last time

But that was at Saddlebow as a Star!    Don’t think you’ll find many Panthers fans that could give a toss what he did there - the two Clubs should be run as completely separate entities!    If something doesn’t change urgently at BOTH Clubs think Buster could lose a lot of money and ultimately two lots of fans could lose their clubs come the end of the season - people won’t pay to watch crap!   

All enthusiasm that I had for visiting Peterborough multiple times this year has completely drained away due to such an inept promotion. I will most likely make the few more miles up to Ipswich more often to see some class.

As I expected, Nicki is being painted as the villain here and Peterborough as the victims..

It would have been nice to have seen a little honesty from Peterborough. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, stewmac said:

As I expected, Nicki is being painted as the villain here and Peterborough as the victims..

It would have been nice to have seen a little honesty from Peterborough. 

What honesty?

Nicki bailed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stewmac said:

Correct but why haven't they told fans the reasons why? No way should R.R. be allowed. 

No way would Buster get rid before NP has done a lap. I'll be either his Polish club not happy he had a knock in his first meeting, Or NP thinking sod it i'm not doing it, or a bit off both. I don't think his Polish club can stop him.... but thats were he earns big bucks, so he will do as he's told. Either way  is he not with holding his services?

Edit. I didn't see the above statement post before i  typed :oops:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Is the facility for 28 days? What happens if they can't sign anyone before that ends?