British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

He did ok tonight just looking at the scores now, the #1 is a glaring issue for sure 

1 and Worrall for starters. It may be harsh but I'd actually bring in Craig Cook over Ben Cook right now. We hardly have a future to play with so we need the better riders for the now 

8 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Only got 2 paid 3 in Poland at the weekend.

Lidsey scored 4 points in Poland on Sunday.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

I don't particularly want to hear my captain saying he needs more track time either, go find it, ride in the championship even 

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I don't particularly want to hear my captain saying he needs more track time either, go find it, ride in the championship even 

Who is the captain? 

Just now, BassoRacingFan said:

Hans? 

Oh okay. He chose Polish team over Champ place though.

29 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Freddie Lindgren is desperate to ride in the UK, he is just waiting for a UK club to give him a chance.

He isn't.

• Like 1

No.1 position is a disaster.

Worrall can't ride the Showground and he gets passed all over the track even when he does make the gate.

Not convinced with B. Cook either, His big score at Leicester could be down to Leicester being crap tbh going by the way they performed against us as well as Ipswich tonight, Jenkins is actually taking the lead role at Home when it comes to the reserves.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Worrall can't ride the Showground and he gets passed all over the track even when he does make the gate.

Not convinced with B. Cook either, His big score at Leicester could be down to Leicester being crap tbh going by the way they performed against us as well as Ipswich tonight, Jenkins is actually taking the lead role at Home when it comes to the reserves.

Lindgren is waiting for a contract to be sent over. He is prepared to ride until the end of June.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

Just now, BassoRacingFan said:

Lindgren is waiting for a contract to be sent over. 

He would solve our number 1 problem.

Said he can't handle a full season in the Speedway Star.

9 minutes ago, TTT said:

9 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Lindgren is waiting for a contract to be sent over. He is prepared to ride until the end of June.

And then what? 

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And then what? 

If I was the owner of the club then I'd give the supporters a refund, Give the sponsors a refund and then shut the club down now tbh.

It's pointless in continuing imo.

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

If I was the owner of the club then I'd give the supporters a refund, Give the sponsors a refund and then shut the club down now tbh.

It's pointless in continuing imo.

Who owns the stadium?