British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Kings Lynn are signing who I believe is still the best rider in the world (just personal opinion) but we’re still scratching about claiming there’s no no.1’s available, if you stuck a half decent heat leader in that position it probably wouldn't even be a bad side even if the rest stayed the same. Think even the most deluded Panther supporter might wake up soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StarBoy said:

Would you guys be able to fit in KK, Tarasenko and Tungate? That surely provides some much needed firepower? I'm assuming KK already knew he was on his way out last Monday when Lynn were at the Showground given Alex Brady's comments on when Laguta was signed. That might explain his poorer showing on a track that should suit him.

Yes they'd fit and I'd do it 

• Like 1

Whilst King's Lynn were announcing arguably the worlds best rider at number 1, Peterborough or so we've been told been after a number one for weeks saying none were available we're using king's Lynn's 3rd best rider at number one and wonder why they're not winning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Yes they'd fit and I'd do it 

Personally I would too. Think KK may have a point to prove and the Showground should really suit him as a home track.

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Whilst King's Lynn were announcing arguably the worlds best rider at number 1, Peterborough or so we've been told been after a number one for weeks saying none were available we're using king's Lynn's 3rd best rider at number one and wonder why they're not winning.

There was only 1 person who would be funding a No. 1 for you guys and until this point it hasn't materialised

I didn't go to the K.Lynn meeting because of Covid but Im just sick of watching us lose..it's embarrassing and I can't remember when I even last watched us win. 

• Haha 1

...and yes I agree..no number 1's available...utter Bull####! when our filthy rivals up the A47 go and sign the best rider in the world...talk about rubbing salt in the wounds...I don't even know who I'm angry at because I have no idea whos even pulling the strings at our p## poor excuse if a club anymore..

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 1

No excuse for the promotion not to sign KK.

KK and Tungate for me.

Iversen

Worrall

Basso

KK

Tungate

Cook

Jenkins

Edited by BassoRacingFan

24 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Would you guys be able to fit in KK, Tarasenko and Tungate? That surely provides some much needed firepower? I'm assuming KK already knew he was on his way out last Monday when Lynn were at the Showground given Alex Brady's comments on when Laguta was signed. That might explain his poorer showing on a track that should suit him.

Getting tired:blink:, but if i'm right....

Panthers team GSA from 1st June 38.09

If Tungate is 6.78, Tarasenko 5.00 and KK 6.86 = 18.64

NP 8.61, Hans 4.96, Worrall 6.25 =19.82 Or Basso, Cook in place of Richie, would still fit, with some to spare if my calculations are right.

Edited by Bald Bloke

KK has all his British stuff for sale by the look of it so I don't think he's going anywhere else any time soon. 

• Like 1

You have to remember. While there is no1s out there 

there is also different budgets for different teams. Unfortunately Peterborough’s is low

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

...and yes I agree..no number 1's available...utter Bull####! when our filthy rivals up the A47 go and sign the best rider in the world...talk about rubbing salt in the wounds...I don't even know who I'm angry at because I have no idea whos even pulling the strings at our p## poor excuse if a club anymore..

Buster is not funding riders at Kings Lynn this season !!. He has said so in a statement, has he not?? You know no.1's are available. Your problem is you can't afford them unless more help comes from the sponsors. Buster asked at least 1 and was turned down. ...  The reason we signed "the best rider in the world" is because we have people that, don't spout off,  keep quiet, do their job, and put the money in . You know what you have..:rolleyes:   "filthy rivals" :lol:

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

there is also different budgets for different teams. Unfortunately Peterborough’s is low

Nail on head. Which has been said many times yet folk just don't/won't get it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Yet were paying Pedersen a wack 

45 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Yet were paying Pedersen a wack 

I genuinely would take a gamble on a wounded KK and focus on winning home meetings. 

KK, Cook, NKI, Basso, Tungate, Tarasenko, Jenkins