British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Over 1,000 objections now, Keep the objections coming.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, TTT said:

Over 1,000 objections now, Keep the objections coming.

Why, for what end? The vast majority seem to have given up so 1 or 1000, what difference does it make?

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Why, for what end? The vast majority seem to have given up so 1 or 1000, what difference does it make?

They've got the wrong approach.

Fair enough we're more than likely chasing a lost cause but at least we can say we've put up a fight by trying everything possible rather than rolling the red carpet out for AEPG.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

They've got the wrong approach.

Fair enough we're more than likely chasing a lost cause but at least we can say we've put up a fight by trying everything possible rather than rolling the red carpet out for AEPG.

The 15 & 16 page objections from Orton Southgate make interesting reading. If they in any way know what they are talking about then they've ripped AEPG a new one :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Crump99 said:

no don't give up  its cerainly not over yet

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pitch said:

This is the best Ray of hope that I have seen from anyone since about April 2023. I have also shared elsewhere. 

image.png.888b7d4c15a8b6aa510c73f987004b35.png

Is this guy for real? Or taking the absolute pish? This is the worst time ever to come out with more bolixio. Prior to the season he was our messiah, our saviour, “we will be World beaters”, he said. Then F All communication all season. Now this crap. We were the worst team I’ve ever watched at Peterborough for 53 years. Appears we are the same age too, was a very young kid at the first meeting with my parents. All that happened was to change our traditional colours to suit. We ARE Red And Black. Thanks for your sponsorship but I would have preferred us to die without your false promises. Forgive my emotion but walking away last night for the last time was a very sad moment. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

image.png.888b7d4c15a8b6aa510c73f987004b35.png

Is this guy for real? Or taking the absolute pish? This is the worst time ever to come out with more bolixio. Prior to the season he was our messiah, our saviour, “we will be World beaters”, he said. Then F All communication all season. Now this crap. We were the worst team I’ve ever watched at Peterborough for 53 years. Appears we are the same age too, was a very young kid at the first meeting with my parents. All that happened was to change our traditional colours to suit. We ARE Red And Black. Thanks for your sponsorship but I would have preferred us to die without your false promises. Forgive my emotion but walking away last night for the last time was a very sad moment. 

Owes me £100 for our pre season bet too lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, startline sid said:

no don't give up  its certainly not over yet

I'm not but I've recently made the mistake of reading Facebook sites.

Edited by Crump99

4 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Please don't give up.  We need you and Bratters.

Edited by Noodles

Today’s a bit of a come down for many, the final league meeting last night. Don’t worry I’ll look crump99 out at Posh tomorrow and give him a slap. :t::D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

Today’s a bit of a come down for many, the final league meeting last night. Don’t worry I’ll look crump99 out at Posh tomorrow and give him a slap. :t::D

Give him one for me too ;):P

Apparently Zmarzlik was wearing "SAVE PETERBOROUGH SPEEDWAY" on his kevlars hence the disqualification. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Genuine question for Panthers fans living in (close proximity) to Peterborough. In the worst case scenario, meaning no PP anymore, who would you be more inclined to go watch: 

A. King's Lynn Stars

B. Leicester Lions

25 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Genuine question for Panthers fans living in (close proximity) to Peterborough. In the worst case scenario, meaning no PP anymore, who would you be more inclined to go watch: 

A. King's Lynn Stars

B. Leicester Lions

What about option C. Neither 

27 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

A. King's Lynn Stars

B. Leicester Lions

Wouldn't give Buster another penny so would be Leicester but the racing can't compare to the showground.

• Like 2