British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Could Chris Holder be the one to make way with NKI staying?

8.00 or 8.04 left for the No.5 depending on Ben Cook's average so both NKI & Chris Holder fit.

I can't imagine Chris Holder riding in the same team as Nicki P tbh.

9 minutes ago, TTT said:

So it could be the following 1-7 now.

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Hans Andersen

3. Benjamin Basso

4. Rohan Tungate

5. Chris Holder????? (Doubt he'd want to ride in the same team as Nicki P so maybe Chris to Ipswich after all)

6. Ben Cook

7. Jordan Jenkins (RS)

Not sure on The Pedersen Stuff at all,but I have said on numerous occasions to Flappy on here are you sure you have Holder in the bag, as have heard that's never been a done deal  

On Nicki, wow,what a signing that would be for the Panthers, and if true, great move by the club.

But both our teams now need to get naming the Final 7's as we are all now clutching to any rumour we hear.

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

There's a very interesting rumour doing to rounds that Nicki Pedersen is in for NKI which would also make sense of the Andersen signing 

Must be running a bit short of darts now Flappy

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Rather have NKI

Rather have neither but there is not much left is there!!! Not overly impressed with many of suggested team so far

Edited by wealdstone

I've never said your wrong Flappy, but have heard contasting stories on Holder now for weeks, and again today.

As for NKI, I get why some Panthers fans would rather have him than Pederson, I just think Pederson racing in the UK is huge that's all.

1 minute ago, bigcatdiary said:

Must be running a bit short of darts now Flappy

No darts at all.  I've been consistent all along, entirely up to you whether you believe it or not. 

Proof will be in the pudding.

1 minute ago, siggysigalos said:

I've never said your wrong Flappy, but have heard contasting stories on Holder now for weeks, and again today.

As for NKI, I get why some Panthers fans would rather have him than Pederson, I just think Pederson racing in the UK is huge that's all.

Pedersen is box office 

2 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Rather have neither but there is not much left is there!!!

Who would you like then?

41 minutes ago, TTT said:

So it could be the following 1-7 now.

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Hans Andersen

3. Benjamin Basso

4. Rohan Tungate

5. Chris Holder????? (Doubt he'd want to ride in the same team as Nicki P so maybe Chris to Ipswich after all)

6. Ben Cook

7. Jordan Jenkins (RS)

Definitely  no tungate. Hans and Worrall I reckon 

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Pedersen is box office 

He wasn’t last time he was here. more interested in knocking buzz off .he’s only gonna be worse than last time he was here

36 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

Not sure on The Pedersen Stuff at all,but I have said on numerous occasions to Flappy on here are you sure you have Holder in the bag, as have heard that's never been a done deal  

On Nicki, wow,what a signing that would be for the Panthers, and if true, great move by the club.

But both our teams now need to get naming the Final 7's as we are all now clutching to any rumour we hear.

If Nicki P is at Panthers then you've got Chris Holder imo.

I just can't imagine them riding in the same team together, Both of them in the 1-7 wouldn't be bad for them team spirit as well. 

22 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Holder is buddies with Ben Cook apparently 

Holder always in the Poole pits helping out when he can, helps both Ben and Zach 

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

If Nicki P is at Panthers then you've got Chris Holder imo.

I just can't imagine them riding in the same team together, Both of them in the 1-7 wouldn't be bad for them team spirit as well. 

Jack was quite happy to be riding with him at Sheffield….

• Like 1