British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

14 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

15 defeats in a row…f*ck me 

No Panthers fan deserves this. Chapman has no regard for this club whatsoever.

Hope he gets the abuse from the fans next Monday if he dares to show his face.

• Like 1

We have Kings Lynn twice in may so two chances to avoid the 20

1 hour ago, TTT said:

No, Could end the season now and I wouldn't care.

I just want Leicester to sign Laguta so we can say I told you so in regards to Busters actions, All this talk about nobody being available and yet Leicester are going to snap up a superstar even though we've had a 1 month head start.

If Laguta goes to Leicester it will be Fricke making way I imagine.How does he ride at the showground and would you have him at No1?

3 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

If Laguta goes to Leicester it will be Fricke making way I imagine.How does he ride at the showground and would you have him at No1?

I would gladly have Fricke at No.1 as he'll be better than what we've currently got.

Wasn't great last year, Don't know what he was around our place before the cancelled 2020 season.

1 minute ago, TTT said:

I would gladly have Fricke at No.1 as he'll be better than what we've currently got.

Wasn't great last year, Don't know what he was around our place before the cancelled 2020 season.

Likewise but will his polish team let him and will Buster pay what's required 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Likewise but will his polish team let him and will Buster pay what's required 

True.

Would Buster want to sign Fricke up for King's Lynn instead of Peterborough is another question.

I wouldn't put it past the bloke to make a double change at KL that would see Klindt and one other at Peterborough tbh.

1 minute ago, TTT said:

True.

Would Buster want to sign Fricke up for King's Lynn instead of Peterborough is another question.

I wouldn't put it past the bloke to make a double change at KL that would see Klindt and one other at Peterborough tbh.

Klindt and Kasprazak 

Peterborough like Busters other team King's Lynn look in poor shape, definitely them two for the bottom 2.

On the subject of the pending closure, I was glad Rob Lyon spoke up to mention he was dissapointed about the distinct lack of fight to keep the club going.

The Peterborough track and stadium is one of the best around in my opinion and more of a fight should be happening to retain it. I can't see why the track and stadium can't be included in the new leisure pans for the Showground especially since the indoor Arena is remaining and speedway has been a Peterborough and Cambridgeshire institution since 1970. Indeed I was listening to live coverage of Wolves V Panthers on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire tonight!

2 minutes ago, 25yearfan said:

Peterborough like Busters other team King's Lynn look in poor shape, definitely them two for the bottom 2.

On the subject of the pending closure, I was glad Rob Lyon spoke up to mention he was dissapointed about the distinct lack of fight to keep the club going.

The Peterborough track and stadium is one of the best around in my opinion and more of a fight should be happening to retain it. I can't see why the track and stadium can't be included in the new leisure pans for the Showground especially since the indoor Arena is remaining and speedway has been a Peterborough and Cambridgeshire institution since 1970. Indeed I was listening to live coverage of Wolves V Panthers on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire tonight!

I think sadly performances on track are having a detrimental effect on the fight for the club to continue, no one seems to be arsed any more at the top 

2 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

I think sadly performances on track are having a detrimental effect on the fight for the club to continue, no one seems to be arsed any more at the top 

Maybe Busters losing interest cause King's Lynn seem very lack lustre as well?

Just now, 25yearfan said:

Maybe Busters losing interest cause King's Lynn seem very lack lustre as well?

It's not just Buster. 

My opinion is both he and Dale Allit have spread themselves too thinly to the detriment of both clubs. 

I'm sure they're good speedway people but it's time a deal with MT was done and that's for both parties to sort. 

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Klindt and Kasprazak 

That's exactly what I'm thinking if it's Fricke who's going to get released (KL - Fricke, Toft, Jakobsen, TJ, Picko, C. Cook & Edwards = 38.98 Fits like a treat)

If Harris gets released then he'll certainly be our No.1 because he's already back riding for us anyway and he's not doing a very good job so the signing won't make a difference to our side.

Edited by TTT

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking if it's Fricke who's going to get released (KL - Fricke, Toft, Jakobsen, TJ, Picko, C. Cook & Edwards = 38.98 Fits like a treat)

If Harris gets released then he'll certainly be our No.1 because he's already back riding for us anyway and he's not doing a very good job so the signing won't make a difference to our side.

Not sure what the situation is with Cook, after he was let go last time.

8 hours ago, TTT said:

Call me a cynic but that fits spot on for both Buster/Allit clubs 

Panthers - Pedersen and Ben Cook out - Klindt and Kasprazak in 

Lynn - Klindt and Kasprazak out - Fricke and Craig Cook in