British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Personally don't think any of them are one track ponies and are genuine heat leader standard, Becker had a bad start to last season but rode much better later in the season.I certainly don't think Wolves are a bad team.

Just need to prove it ...

18 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Personally don't think any of them are one track ponies and are genuine heat leader standard, Becker had a bad start to last season but rode much better later in the season .I certainly don't think Wolves are a bad team.

Neither do i FB. I think Wolves made the most of the 10 match rolling averages towards the end of the season( the 63-27 loss to Lynn helped), so you could argue that 3 of the 4 should put a fair bit on their averages.

Averages for  Sept...           Final Aves October..

Masters 8.41                           Masters 8.00

Douglas 7.31                           Douglas 6.31

Worrall 7.20                              Worrall 6.29

Becker  7.32                              Becker 7.11

The  team went from the top of the Averages in Sept 40.66 to 2nd bottom in Oct, dropping to 37.19, a massive 3.47 points in the last month. .It won't do them any harm at all :)

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Neither do i FB. I think Wolves made the most of the 10 match rolling averages towards the end of the season( the 63-27 loss to Lynn helped), so you could argue that 3 of the 4 should put a fair bit on their averages.

The  team went from the top of the Averages in Sept 40.66 to 2nd bottom in Oct, dropping to 37.19, a massive 3.47 points in the last month. .It won't do them any harm at all :)

Almost like they planned it

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

Almost like they planned it

Who knows ;)

7 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

A good  number  6 is the key....He can have 7 rides if the others are having a off night...He's  not the best number  6 but u have to give him a chance...J knudsen would  have been a better bet ....... 

Wolves team isn't built for Cook to get 6/7 rides a match imo. Top 5 are far stronger than the reserves. Going by Champ averages it should be Flint getting 5 rides a match & Cook 3.

54 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Wolves team isn't built for Cook to get 6/7 rides a match imo. Top 5 are far stronger than the reserves. Going by Champ averages it should be Flint getting 5 rides a match & Cook 3.

Not sure you should go on Champ averages considering Berwick is so different to Wolves. Prob could fit 4 Wolves tracks on the centre green of Berwick! 

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not sure you should go on Champ averages considering Berwick is so different to Wolves. Prob could fit 4 Wolves tracks on the centre green of Berwick! 

Flint isnt that good  round MG....Alot of times at home last year he didnt beat the opposite number 7....P.Adams quote looked like they had nva seen the track ...if the reserves  can score a few points takes the pressure  off the top 5....

14 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

To be honest wasnt surprised....when in the play offs why put your averages  up for next year ....A good  move id say .....like Bv bringing  in R Lambert in the final ....

I like how the Wolves management keep and believe in their riders, it means they give 100% as part of the team/family/wolfpack ....

2 minutes ago, Trees said:

I like how the Wolves management keep and believe in their riders, it means they give 100% as part of the team/family/wolfpack ....

If they can get the reserve's  going ...They will be fine....top 5 is good...not sure about heats 13 and 15 tho ...

17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Worrall is even better 6.14 with reduction....happy  days ....