British Speedway Forum

As a number of people said when the Wolves team was announced for 2023, we will struggle to make the play offs this season 

8 minutes ago, DJWolves said:

As a number of people said when the Wolves team was announced for 2023, we will struggle to make the play offs this season 

And a lot of them was wolves fan's, and also said that cvs and Pete Adams needs to go?

8 minutes ago, SSL84 said:

And a lot of them was wolves fan's, and also said that cvs and Pete Adams needs to go?

Well some dont see the bigger picture and over react Obvious to most Wolves have built a good side easily capable of winning the title.

10 minutes ago, SSL84 said:

Didn’t read any of them. Who?

• Like 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

Didn’t read any of them. Who?

Steve there was a few before the season started. 

2 minutes ago, SSL84 said:

Like I said I didn’t see any Wolves fans commenting on CVS and PA. 

I felt there was a question mark over the top end firepower particularly away from home which was born out in the away matches at Lynn and Leicester however things have been much better in the Belle Vue and Ipswich matches and we look very decent currently 

How much easier does life become with a scoring reserve.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SSL84 said:

Utterly and totally untrue.Nearly all the fans who put us down this season came from East Anglia and also the usual Monmore haters.Regards the management I haven't seen any negative posts about either of them,Adams has never been100% popular with the fans(and I include myself in that) it's just the way he is, but CVS has always put his heart and soul into the club,and hopefully still will regardless wether we survive at the seasons end .

Edited by Tommy Sweetman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

How much easier does life become with a scoring reserve.

Alot..  A good number 6 takes the pressure off the top 5...As seen at Ipswich...Z.Cook is getting  there .. Fab win at ipswich...Well done the lads...

1 hour ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Alot..  A good number 6 takes the pressure off the top 5...As seen at Ipswich...Z.Cook is getting  there .. Fab win at ipswich...Well done the lads...

And should, providing no one has an absolute 'mare, be at reserve all season.

16 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

And should, providing no one has an absolute 'mare, be at reserve all season.

Zach has come on alot this season, most saw it as Wolves taking a big risk but he has done a great job. See

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSL84 said:

I read this forum regularly and didn't see any criticism of Adams or CVS, not by the Wolves fans anyway. Was this criticism posted elsewhere ?

I do admit I had my own personal doubts about our prowess in heat 15,  but as shown against Ipswich we can hold our own. So very happy with that currently. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1