British Speedway Forum

Anyone know what's going on?

CVS insists we're not riding next year but Entain have told the Express and Star that they're not running an extra day of dogs next year!

48 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

CVS insists we're not riding next year but Entain have told the Express and Star that they're not running an extra day of dogs next year!

But have they not  said already that one of the main reasons is the shale going on the dog track and dogs getting injured? 

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

That doesn't mean that they are prepared for the speedway to continue though. 

5 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

It is nothing to do with extra days greyhound racing, it is to do with dogs getting injured, however as an ex greyhound insider so to speak there are no more injuries now than in the past, basically they don't want Speedway for whatever reason, which may become clearer in years to come.

2 hours ago, heathen52 said:

It is nothing to do with extra days greyhound racing, it is to do with dogs getting injured, however as an ex greyhound insider so to speak there are no more injuries now than in the past, basically they don't want Speedway for whatever reason, which may become clearer in years to come.

Didn't realise that, I'm sure it said in the original press release they were wanting to run dogs 7 days a week

On 9/28/2023 at 2:15 PM, 847084 said:

Raking this up in this context is pretty despicable.

What's pretty despicable is snaffling £90k of taxpayers money illegally. Each to their own though.

• Like 3