British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches v Aces Play off Semi Final 1st leg 29/9/22

Danny doing the business for us pirates, obviously happy at Poole 

3 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I bet they are thrilled to have you on their side, it must make all their woes just drift away.  

Truth of it is they weren't good enough when it counted, as already pointed out just 23points from 6 riders, that can't be put down to bad luck.    For me any team that contains Troy Bachelor is on a hiding to nothing, the bloke's been stealing a living at speedway for a good few years now, time to shuffle off back down under.

thank god we didn't get batchelor :rofl:

Brady Kurtz been much improved this season.

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

If certain BV fans can't handle me tonight then god help them in the Grand Final when they eventually do their usual choking act.

Why not make the trip up if Belle Vue do get through, we could have some great banter in real life instead of you just gobbing off from the safety of your bedroom.

9 minutes ago, TTT said:

If certain BV fans can't handle me tonight then god help them in the Grand Final when they eventually do their usual choking act.

you keep counting blodorns points and we get 35 we will be in final again unlike you :party: polish the trophy for  us :t:

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

A different level...

No Zagar, No Kurtz, No Doyle when he rides in the lower tier to take points off him..

A good, honest 100% GB rider...

But he has a level...

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

A different level...

No Zagar, No Kurtz, No Doyle when he rides in the lower tier to take points off him..

A good, honest 100% GB rider...

But he has a level...

If he had to choose between  the teams think its obvious were he would ride ., 

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If he had to choose between  the teams think its obvious were he would ride ., 

The one that offers the easiest rides?

Human nature...

• Like 1

Ht 3 - Tungate leading with the Witches on a 4 - 2, Gets a nudge from Zagar and the decision falls in BV's favour with the race being awarded as a 4 - 2 to BV.

Ht 8 - Handed a 5 - 1, Summers had Blodorn lined-up all day long until Rowe clattered him and stuffed Summers and himself up.

Ht 9 - Red lights came on that made Tungate stop racing after two bends and then the referee changed his mind which led to another heat advantage in favour of BV.

Ht 11 - Handed another 5-1 when Batchelor was cruising out in front.

Ht 12 - Handed a third 5 -1 of the evening when King fell in second place.

That's one third of the meeting where Ipswich had misfortune that led to BV getting heat advantages in all 5 races.

Enough said.

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

The one that offers the easiest rides?

Human nature...

Maybe but hes Ipswich blue until they dont want him , was a Panther once but soon went home 

15 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Why not make the trip up if Belle Vue do get through, we could have some great banter in real life instead of you just gobbing off from the safety of your bedroom.

LMAO! 

15 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

you keep counting blodorns points and we get 35 we will be in final again unlike you :party: polish the trophy for  us :t:

Yellow and Blue ribbons are already on the trophy I'm afraid. 

Having read the comments on the updates forum I'm trying to spot the "bad luck". A Batchelor EF granted, a shedded chain when clashing with a team mate in 3rd & 4th.  No mention of Zagar doing anything wrong when passing King / Tungate when they fell?

I'll watch it at some point when I'm back from Torun, assuming the TV box has recorded it.

38-52 isn't luck, it's a convincing result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Ht 3 - Tungate leading with the Witches on a 4 - 2, Gets a nudge from Zagar and the decision falls in BV's favour with the race being awarded as a 4 - 2 to BV.

Ht 8 - Handed a 5 - 1, Summers had Blodorn lined-up all day long until Rowe clattered him and stuffed Summers and himself up.

Ht 9 - Red lights came on that made Tungate stop racing after two bends and then the referee changed his mind which led to another heat advantage in favour of BV.

Ht 11 - Handed another 5-1 when Batchelor was cruising out in front.

Ht 12 - Handed a third 5 -1 of the evening when King fell in second place.

That's one third of the meeting where Ipswich had misfortune that led to BV getting heat advantages in all 5 races.

Enough said.

deluded :rofl: so even after all that good fortune we still would have drew !! and if ipswich had not had their number 1 riding what score would it have been ?? go and lie down in dark room and give your head a wobble :rofl: 

1 minute ago, TTT said:

LMAO! 

Yellow and Blue ribbons are already on the trophy I'm afraid. 

wolves will batter them on monday like we have done tonight Aces/Wolves final all the  way :t:

1 minute ago, NSS1 said:

deluded :rofl: so even after all that good fortune we still would have drew !! and if ipswich had not had their number 1 riding what score would it have been ?? go and lie down in dark room and give your head a wobble :rofl: 

Thanks for finally admitting that you were fortunate to win the meeting.

Point proven.