British Speedway Forum

Time for changes or do we just have to suck it up and see what is happening next year? I feel Riss has to go as his lack of confidence and fitness is a risk to other riders. Shutting off as soon as anyone gets close 

5 minutes ago, ThinBlueWitch said:

Time for changes or do we just have to suck it up and see what is happening next year? I feel Riss has to go as his lack of confidence and fitness is a risk to other riders. Shutting off as soon as anyone gets close 

On his day, Riss can beat anyone. I appreciate he has just come back from illness, but is riding like he was for Kings Lynn a couple of years back and thats not a compliment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

:rofl:Tungate for Riss again 

Doesn’t fit. As much as changes need to be made, very few options seem available. Batch for Riss looks to be the only worthwhile change. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

:rofl:Tungate for Riss again 

Either that or our trusty secret weapon Troy Batchelor! Or I wonder what Robert Miskowiak is up to these days!

25 minutes ago, ThinBlueWitch said:

Either that or our trusty secret weapon Troy Batchelor! Or I wonder what Robert Miskowiak is up to these days!

Or keep Riss and get him on a more realistic average for next year. Think Bobby retired a few years back

Louis on Radio Suffolk, said he wouldn’t rule out team changes, but any would have to happen quickly… so, we shall see… 

50 minutes ago, MP78 said:

Louis on Radio Suffolk, said he wouldn’t rule out team changes, but any would have to happen quickly… so, we shall see… 

He said this on radio Suffolk over a month ago too. We’ve had issues since the season started and to be fair, it’s been unlike Louis not to act. He’s normally been quick to act when it’s been needed in the past. Any change now is too late unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He said this on radio Suffolk over a month ago too. We’ve had issues since the season started and to be fair, it’s been unlike Louis not to act. He’s normally been quick to act when it’s been needed in the past. Any change now is too late unfortunately. 

What will it take to for the Witches to make the play offs or is that now out of reach ?

16 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Inclined to agree now - think there is too much ground to make up and none of the top 4 will drop any significant points at home, the Witches need to maxmise their coming matches aginst the Stars but i think it will be too late!

10 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

What will it take to for the Witches to make the play offs or is that now out of reach ?

Three matches against Kings Lynn - 2 away could define the season!

Edited by GeneralMelchett

38 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Personally think after last night it's all over, Ipi have been poor on the rd all season and none to convincing at home generally and the other 4 teams are all stronger on paper 1-7.

1 hour ago, Hawk127 said:

A minor miracle. It will take Ipswich being nigh on unbeatable home and away from now on, whilst relying on one of the top four collapsing like a pack of cards. I’d rather they now had an eye on next year and tried out a couple of fresh faces from abroad. That would at least keep interest going for the remainder of the season. 

Play off's are done. Just make Doyle have a few more meetings like that to lower his average for next season

• Like 1

If KL were to not continue then Witches, Tigers & Wolves would all be on 12 points after expunging KL results, so still all to play for.