British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP Saturday May 13th 2023

Has anyone in the US ben able to get tickets? The website is totally not working for me. 

If anyone on the forum is willing to buy 2 tickets, I have PayPal, Venmo, apple pay, Google pay, and am willing to compensate you for your efforts. 

1 hour ago, r77toy said:

Has anyone in the US ben able to get tickets? The website is totally not working for me. 

If anyone on the forum is willing to buy 2 tickets, I have PayPal, Venmo, apple pay, Google pay, and am willing to compensate you for your efforts. 

What part are you having a problem with ??

Have you seen this on the GP website

Any questions regarding tickets can be directed to the hotline: +48 695 378 585, open from Mondays to Fridays from 10am until 4pm, or 24/7 via the electronic consultant by logging into https://www.kupbilet.pl/.

I tried their customer service via email, no reply. I think the 1st problem is I'm a California resident, which the site wants me to certify that am not. Their site doesn't recognize my postal code. 

I'll set my alarm to get up early tomorrow and try calling , I'm 9 hours behind their schedule. 

Edited by r77toy

On 10/19/2022 at 5:43 PM, r77toy said:

I tried their customer service via email, no reply. I think the 1st problem is I'm a California resident, which the site wants me to certify that am not. Their site doesn't recognize my postal code. 

I'll set my alarm to get up early tomorrow and try calling , I'm 9 hours behind their schedule. 

How did you get on- hopefully you are  sorted

Got tickets for this, was supposed to originally go in 2020 but because of COVID never did manage it. Where does everyone go before the meeting? We are there Thursday to Monday. 

Been twice but no one seams to meet in any one area, bars around the old town square have a few fans in. The English pub had a few people in as well

On 11/9/2022 at 11:17 PM, Neila said:

Been twice but no one seams to meet in any one area, bars around the old town square have a few fans in. The English pub had a few people in as well

Maybe they should set up bars and seating outside the stadium ......

On 12/5/2022 at 9:06 AM, therefused said:

Anyone heard anything about the stadium being closed? Only a few months away now...

PGE Narodowy twitter messaged that they can now reopen the stadium so it should all be fine for May :t:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, severnsider said:

PGE Narodowy twitter messaged that they can now reopen the stadium so it should all be fine for May :t:

That is great news, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1