British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Leicester lions 2023 (PREMIERSHIP)

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Think someone should of waited until after the announcement was known first before changing his username 

Who said the announcement of laguta was tonight? Nobody. I regularly change the name anyways. Like I said I dont have a scooby doo.....scooby doo.

53 minutes ago, iainb said:

Somebody heard the words world champion but didn't stick around to hear the end... 125cc junior long track. :D

This piece didn't age well:

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/other-sport/mascot-max-14-is-on-course-to-become-a-full-time-peterborough-panthers-rider-3174480

It's embarrassing really. Build him up but he has to go elsewhere to ride and then becomes their asset. 

Another Peterborough fail

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Defo a forum highlight with Laguta being hyped up since bank holiday Monday.

It's still happening apparently 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It's embarrassing really. Build him up but he has to go elsewhere to ride and then becomes their asset. 

The asset system in Speedway is dead anyway... so pretty pointless really

3 hours ago, iainb said:

Speedway is dead anyway... so pretty pointless really

Corrected for you 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Flappy said:

If you were him who would you sign for? A well run club with a future or Peterborough?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Noodles said:

If you were him who would you sign for? A well run club with a future or Peterborough?

Not blaming the kid at all.......

The asset thing doesn’t seem to be worth the paper it’s written on these days but good luck to the kid…he might be the next Laguta 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

The asset thing doesn’t seem to be worth the paper it’s written on these days but good luck to the kid…he might be the next Laguta 

The real Laguta will be there soon enough 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

The real Laguta will be there soon enough 

Greg?

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

Greg?

Don't think Greg's on the table (he's pro Putin), but maybe Vadim (Tarasenko) or Paul?

Bring my old man up next thursday for his first lions meeting at the new place

What is parking like and the general area around the stadium, we will likely be up a good few hours before the meeting starts 

3 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Bring my old man up next thursday for his first lions meeting at the new place

What is parking like and the general area around the stadium, we will likely be up a good few hours before the meeting starts 

If you are getting there early you should be ok for a spot in the stadium car park. Time limit is 4 hours on the shopping centre car park or there is also the nearby industrial estate on Boston Road.

There are currently road closures nearby which means you have to come around the back of the shopping centre and past the pits access road to get to both the stadium & shopping centre car parks.

Edited by Elmo

I  went to Peterbough last Monday to see Panthers v Lion's. It.had been a long time since I last went to the EoEA and thought it was a good idea to have male and female Panther mascots. Isn't it about time that the Lion's found a suitable companion for our Lenny? Or are things too complicated gender wise these days?

Edited by Happy Hunter

1 hour ago, Happy Hunter said:

I  went to Peterbough last Monday to see Panthers v Lion's. It.had been a long time since I last went to the EoEA and thought it was a good idea to have male and female Panther mascots. Isn't it about time that the Lion's found a suitable companion for our Lenny? Or are things too complicated gender wise these days?

I DEMAND A GENDER FLUID NEUTRAL BISEXUAL PANTHER... How will my children EVER learn all of their LGBLTs

Edited by Diamonds85
  • Like 1