British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Leicester lions 2023 (PREMIERSHIP)

Will Ellis or Kerr end up at Leicester with those 2 being confirmed as replaced at Sheffield.

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Will Ellis or Kerr end up at Leicester with those 2 being confirmed as replaced at Sheffield.

Kerr is OK but not Ellis at leicester 

• Like 2

I reckon Ellis and Kerr for Sedgy and Cook… apparently Sedgy knew he was being dropped before the meeting this lunchtime

2 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I reckon Ellis and Kerr for Sedgy and Cook… apparently Sedgy knew he was being dropped before the meeting this lunchtime

Cook has to go he,s always got issues about something.

21 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

We only lost at Belle Vue by 8 last time out with an out of sorts Riss scoring 1 from 4 rides and Doyle scoring 5 from effectively two rides. The problems with Riss will likely remain but you’d expect a much better return from Doyle. Again though every meeting is different, you could ride the same meeting at the same track every day for one week and get a different result every time. Belle Vue will start as obvious favourites whoever they face simply because they have a very good team who all go brilliantly around their home track. They’re not clear leaders for nothing. 

Get what you are saying to me you have the top two in the league ,you we re on a good run losing Dan Thomson dos nt help he seemed on good form .rode ok when I saw him at Sheffield .Don’t think Belle Vue will have it all their own way 

28 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I do think Ellis will be at Leicester because I think he will go to the brummies as well. 

28 minutes ago, Brummies23 said:

I think he will go to the brummies as well. 

For how long though?

How long before Leicester announce the signing of Ellis and Kerr to keep the merry go round going lol

We’ve signed Kerr in place of Cook

1 hour ago, Mr Bump said:

We’ve signed Kerr in place of Cook

Like I said we'll pick up the scraps... is that the Bates disappearing up the M1 with their suitcase of money :D

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

Like I said we'll pick up the scraps... is that the Bates disappearing up the M1 with their suitcase of money :D

A few people I've spoken to actually say that happens lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iainb said:

At this current moment in time it looks like we've been totally abandoned by the Bates

Ok I've bitten - spill the beans. 

2 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Ok I've bitten - spill the beans. 

No beans to spill really, they've put the club up for sale signed Woffy & Chris Holder for their other club and thrown us the scraps in the way of Lewis Kerr. All of the rumoured signings earlier in the season proved to be just that... rumours 

7 hours ago, iainb said:

No beans to spill really, they've put the club up for sale signed Woffy & Chris Holder for their other club and thrown us the scraps in the way of Lewis Kerr. All of the rumoured signings earlier in the season proved to be just that... rumours 

Put yourself in the a Lynn's fans shoes,you will feel exactly the same.