British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If the rumours on the Panthers thread are true, and they replace NP and Worrall and Lindgren and Tungate, and we get Worrall back for KK there is gonna be some well peed off Lynn fans..Including this one.

No doubt the new P'boro signings are being funded by Tomalin. Now the Kasprzak gamble has failed you'd imagine the Lynn coffers can't stretch to anything other than a domestic signing as a replacement. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If the rumours on the Panthers thread are true, and they replace NP and Worrall and Lindgren and Tungate, and we get Worrall back for KK there is gonna be some well peed off Lynn fans..Including this one.

If the rumours are correct about changing KK for Worrall , I too will be extremely pissed off, and Brady, and Allitt will certainly hear about it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mrss said:

If the rumours are correct about changing KK for Worrall , I too will be extremely pissed off, and Brady, and Allitt will certainly hear about it.

But it’s in fact an upgrade because he will score more than 0 or 2. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

But it’s in fact an upgrade because he will score more than 0 or 2. 

R Worrall a definite upgrade on KK - probably not the signing many fans want but makes the side stronger- that’s if Ritchie wants to return he might put two fingers up at Lynn - maybe Sheffield might be interested in him as I’m sure I read there Polish rider is injured.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

No doubt the new P'boro signings are being funded by Tomalin. Now the Kasprzak gamble has failed you'd imagine the Lynn coffers can't stretch to anything other than a domestic signing as a replacement. 

I have no doubt about that Baggy:t:. What boils my pee is that Busters owned Lynn for over 25 years, and us fans put up with the same crap year after year. The quicker Tomalin buys the club the better for me. I'm sure if it were the other way around the Panthers would feel like i do. We shouldn't be having Worrall back to help Boro strengthen imho.

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I have no doubt about that Baggy:t:. What boils my pee is that Busters owned Lynn for over 25 years, and us fans put up with the same crap year after year. The quicker Tomalin buys the club the better for me. I'm sure if it were the other way around the Panthers would feel like i do. We shouldn't be having Worrall back to help Boro strengthen imho.

Buster always insists that Kings Lynn Stars is his baby, and will always be first priority over Peterborough. But I have my doubts, unless it’s Brady and Allitt that the riders don’t like. We never seem to be connected to any big name signings. It’s more like we end up with people other clubs don’t want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrss said:

Buster always insists that Kings Lynn Stars is his baby, and will always be first priority over Peterborough. But I have my doubts, unless it’s Brady and Allitt that the riders don’t like. We never seem to be connected to any big name signings. It’s more like we end up with people other clubs don’t want.

I'm getting to the stage now where i think, do i want to spend £65  a meeting to attend the AFA this season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I'm getting to the stage now where i think, do i want to spend £65  a meeting to attend the AFA this season. 

I know exactly what you are saying, I bought a season ticket, for the first ever. I am now thinking I wasted my money.

Bloody hell, they've not ridden at home yet! At least let them get thrashed on Thursday night first :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agreed 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Slip off up the road to Mildenhall  Some great racing there. Watching from the grass bank on back straight with fish & chips a great afternoons entertainment. Support a club where management fight to keep their speedway and appreciate their fans.

Edited by rearingtogo
  • Like 1

Followed Kings Lynn since the seventies,but after this I don't think I can be bothered.Club shows no ambition to win anything, the management seriously thought KK was the answer. There are big question marks over others in the team for me. Plus if the rumours we are hearing from Boro are true an we get RW back, I like him as a rider and he'll be better than KK but we need an out an out Number 1......but that ships probably sailed now. 

Edited by Norwichstar

On 4/11/2023 at 7:29 PM, Norwichstar said:

Followed Kings Lynn since the seventies,but after this I don't think I can be bothered.Club shows no ambition to win anything, the management seriously thought KK was the answer. There are big question marks over others in the team for me. Plus if the rumours we are hearing from Boro are true an we get RW back, I like him as a rider and he'll be better than KK but we need an out an out Number 1......but that ships probably sailed now. 

To be honest the worst thing Lynn ever did was to to leave the second tier of racing. Times have been sh.t ever since.seen some cracking races then, just as equal to the top tier if not better.

Edited by rearingtogo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

To be honest the worst thing Lynn ever did was to to leave the second tier of racing. Times have been sh.t ever since.seen some cracking races then, just as equal to the top tier if not better.

I agree - Kings Lynn have and always will be second rate..... :D;)

• Haha 1