British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Where ?

Poland, Berntzon, Gusts and Klindt, horrific crash, all 3 went to Hosp.

Just now, Panthers99 said:

Poland, Berntzon, Gusts and Klindt, horrific crash, all 3 went to Hosp.

wow, thanks

I seen on KL Facebook earlier it seems klindt has broken his back but they are saying he has full feeling/movement in his legs which is good news.

• Like 3

Haven’t watched it, but best wishes to Nicolai for a speedy recovery. It appears the other 2 rides might of escaped with heavy bruising, according to Lynn’s website.

Thumbs up from the Skipper (no crash vid)

Horror crash for former Workington Comet star – cumbriacrack.com

Edited by Bald Bloke

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Nicolai.Was the shining light in the last couple of months for Lynn,whilst the team were really struggling he scored really well,probably more than many of us imagined really.This will obviously be a long while on the sidelines but hopefully he will get fit and comeback stronger.

The curse of Kings Lynn really had some big injuries this year,as well as the other ongoing things which have happened.A year to forget that's for sure.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Nicolai.Was the shining light in the last couple of months for Lynn,whilst the team were really struggling he scored really well,probably more than many of us imagined really.This will obviously be a long while on the sidelines but hopefully he will get fit and comeback stronger.

The curse of Kings Lynn really had some big injuries this year,as well as the other ongoing things which have happened.A year to forget that's for sure.

Looks like one out, one in. I see Tofty rode on the 11th. I don't know if he had any reaction though.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Looks like one out, one in. I see Tofty rode on the 11th. I don't know if he had any reaction though.

I see Toft had a steady comeback Friday scoring 7pts,ending with 2 wins.

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Welcome home Robert Lambert !!!

Witches well and truly shafted by KL's lack of team ...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Welcome home Robert Lambert !!!

Apparently Leicester wanted him but wouldn’t pay his extortionate asking price. I thought KL were hard up for money on their gates too.

7 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Apparently Leicester wanted him but wouldn’t pay his extortionate asking price. I thought KL were hard up for money on their gates too.

Mates rates:)

21 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Witches well and truly shafted by KL's lack of team ...

Like for like ?

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Like for like ?

Maybe like for like, but there was no mention of Laguta in the decision to call off the meeting ...

Ipswich could have insisted KL ride, or demanded a forfeit - I wonder if they did?