British Speedway Forum

On 9/6/2023 at 3:08 PM, MP78 said:

The only route left this year for a 2024 spot is via a wildcard, but I guess this is unlikely with current FIM rulings… don’t know if this will be reviewed any time soon?

For that to happen it would require the FIM to change their stance on Russian athletes, which as per Phil Morris 2 weeks ago on the No Brakes podcast, was very much firmly the same. Until FIFA or the IOC change their stance, don't expect any change from the FIM. 

• Like 1

its amazing how government's like telling people what they can and cant do. FIFA.IOC,FIM ,are no different. yet you believe you live in a free society.:rofl:

A free society doesn't mean everyone can do just what they want :rofl:

• Like 1

do no harm to others, its simple but you would rather have a billion rules to live under. dont try argue with me you lose every time. 

Just exposing y:rofl:our utter nonsense again

What people believe they live in a country where the government don't tell them what to do to an extent ? 

I haven't met anyone who thinks they can just travel without a passport, and drive a car without a licence or wear a seat belt or just turn up at a hospital for an operation without paying into the system or work without paying tax .

You just copy ideas from wacko groups without even thinking about it. Show us a YouTube video that tells us all this. Or maybe you can define this so called free society where I can just turn up for a football or speedway meeting without paying ? 

you are clueless, your stupidity is endless, you think my free society is not paying for anything. i ware a seatbelt when i want too. now go and tell the police you loser.

I don't usually look on here or comment. But I see this and have some experience.

A few weeks back I tested "non negative" in a multi drug tests at work. It was a saliva based one. 1 substance was inconclusive. I'm clearly not on methadone so we just shrugged it off and carried on in the name of common sense. If it did that for me then there must be loads of false "non negatives" out there for people. It happens. I hope he gets fair trial. Looks a bit lynch mobby on here. Obviously he's under more scrutiny than I was. He's tested negative shortly after in an official place. That's verification enough for me. 

Edited by Danny Connor
Typo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Go and look up  straw man argument. It will explain what you are doing. Making up something that nobody has said or believes, to win an argument only you are having

And then resorting to abuse, because you know you have been exposed. So you don't pay tax or get an MOT in your world !:rofl: You don't pay for petrol ? Or at least not the price set by OPEC, the government and the petrol company ?

11 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Go and look up  straw man argument. It will explain what you are doing. Making up something that nobody has said or believes, to win an argument only you are having

And then resorting to abuse, because you know you have been exposed. So you don't pay tax or get an MOT in your world !:rofl:

To contribute to this thread I have put on a tin foil hat when I type..

You never can be too careful..:D

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, iris123 said:

stop bragging on how stupid you are :rofl:

Go on then. To prove you are not bashing a straw man, you just have to quote one poster who thinks they live in the society you were describing and no government tells them what to do. I bet you can't B)

Your chance to impress the world you ain't as silly as you look 

• Haha 2

How the f@<k did all this nonsense manage to find it's way onto the King's Lynn 2023 thread.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 2

News circling on the grapevine last night is that Tarasenko and Basso have already had their services secured by KL next season

• Haha 1