1 Tungate

2 Buczkowski

3 Wozniak

4 Fricke

5 Doyle

6 J Grahn

7 Stark

Edited by racers and royals

It's a question I'm sure that's been asked before but... What are the team line up rules for the Swedish league? Do they not need to have a Swedish junior at reserve? Do they need a minimum amount of Swedes named in the raceday team?

Cheers

29 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

It's a question I'm sure that's been asked before but... What are the team line up rules for the Swedish league? Do they not need to have a Swedish junior at reserve? Do they need a minimum amount of Swedes named in the raceday team?

Cheers

At least 2 swedes in the lineup. And there is also a max on the allowed average of the team set at 11,0

8 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

At least 2 swedes in the lineup. And there is also a max on the allowed average of the team set at 11,0

Do the averages that add up to the 11,000 update as the season goes, or is it start of season averages? For example Mateusz Cierniak started the season on 1,250 and I am unsure of his average now, or if he even rode at all for Lejonen, but if he did and he averaged 2,000 over the season for example, Does the 1,250 or the 2,000 count towards the meeting averages?

I hope that makes sense...

4 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Do the averages that add up to the 11,000 update as the season goes, or is it start of season averages? For example Mateusz Cierniak started the season on 1,250 and I am unsure of his average now, or if he even rode at all for Lejonen, but if he did and he averaged 2,000 over the season for example, Does the 1,250 or the 2,000 count towards the meeting averages?

I hope that makes sense...

The 11,000 is the start of season averages. Otherwise it woudln't work because two good matches and you would have to switch out your entire team

However the running average (2,000 in your example) is used to decide who is placed on the reserve spots at 6 and 7. The two lowest in the lineup are placed there

Edited by Lorenzo558

2 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

The 11,000 is the start of season averages. Otherwise it woudln't work because two good matches and you would have to switch out your entire team

However the running average (2,000 in your example) is used to decide who is placed on the reserve spots at 6 and 7. The two lowest in the lineup are placed there

Thank you very much :)

@lorenzo558

Sorry. I have another question, this time about Allsvenskan. What are the meeting team building rules for that league? Are they the same as Bauhaus?

Also, what are 'Gästförare'. I understand they're 'guest riders' but how do they work? Are they allowed to race in every meeting?/Only as injury cover?/can more than one guest rider ride in one meeting?

Cheers