British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So the interview with Richard on the Lions  website/twitter today isn't real then?

Richard attended later on at Leicester Track after all other photos and interviews had been done . Apology made to sponsors all settled to start the season 

• Like 1

Steve’s testimonial postponed-what a surprise with this damn British weather. When will it stop raining?

4 minutes ago, Supersub said:

Steve’s testimonial postponed-what a surprise with this damn British weather. When will it stop raining?

Good early call off will save a lot of unnecessary travel.

15 hours ago, lewy said:

You reckon,who told you roynon was signing, King going to Redcar. Time will tell!

You also said about Zach going to Plymouth just to panic some Poole fans when you know it wasn't true! So forgive me for not believing you. Unless you want to give me some context ;):unsure:

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You also said about Zach going to Plymouth just to panic some Poole fans when you know it wasn't true! So forgive me for not believing you. Unless you want to give me some context ;):unsure:

We didn't want him happy to have the loan fee

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

We didn't want him happy to have the loan fee

Of course! :D

• Like 1

Speedway rider from Poole

would often ride like a fool

when he came off

he would always blow off

And follow it up with a stool.

26 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Speedway rider from Poole

would often ride like a fool

when he came off

he would always blow off

And follow it up with a stool.

Huh? You ok?? :D:D

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Huh? You ok?? :D:D

Just trying to bring a bit of humour to the site. Thanks for asking anyway.

Edited by rearingtogo

Live music and drive-in film plans for Poole Stadium | Bournemouth Echo

"Permission is also being sought for drive-in fill events at the town centre site.

Poole Stadium Ltd has submitted an application to BCP Council to vary its premises licence for the Stadium Way venue.

The company wants to add the ability to have a maximum of three outdoor music and film events per year.

This would see the licensable activities varied to allow films from 11am to 2.30am with showings to be broadcast direct to vehicles and finishing at 11pm.

Live music would be from 11am to 11pm on Saturdays, while recorded music would be available 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 10.30pm on Sundays.

A public consultation on the application is currently open. It closes to comments on May 1.

As reported, plans are taking shape for the stadium to host Chunkfest in June, with disabled and able-bodied athletes competing against each other in strength events. In the evening there is set to be live music, DJs, street performers and laser shows."

They can do whatever just not on Weds evenings!!!

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Live music and drive-in film plans for Poole Stadium | Bournemouth Echo

"Permission is also being sought for drive-in fill events at the town centre site.

Poole Stadium Ltd has submitted an application to BCP Council to vary its premises licence for the Stadium Way venue.

The company wants to add the ability to have a maximum of three outdoor music and film events per year.

This would see the licensable activities varied to allow films from 11am to 2.30am with showings to be broadcast direct to vehicles and finishing at 11pm.

Live music would be from 11am to 11pm on Saturdays, while recorded music would be available 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 10.30pm on Sundays.

A public consultation on the application is currently open. It closes to comments on May 1.

As reported, plans are taking shape for the stadium to host Chunkfest in June, with disabled and able-bodied athletes competing against each other in strength events. In the evening there is set to be live music, DJs, street performers and laser shows."

They can do whatever just not on Weds evenings!!!

The stadium's new website makes for interesting viewing. www.poolestadium.co.uk

I guess the 'new' events would be at weekends so as not to disturb the school next door during the day. Just hope they don't damage the track!!

Nb. I note 'The Chunkfest' event on Sat June 24 is aimed at wheelchair sports  participants amongst others?!  Poole Stadium is renowned for its wheelchair-friendly facilities!!!!:shock:

Edited by Skidder1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The stadium's new website makes for interesting viewing. www.poolestadium.co.uk

I guess the 'new' events would be at weekends so as not to disturb the school next door during the day. Just hope they don't damage the track!!

Nb. I note 'The Chunkfest' event on Sat June 24 is aimed at wheelchair sports  participants amongst others?!  Poole Stadium is renowned for its wheelchair-friendly facilities!!!!:shock:

Available for hire eh??

At least on the 'future projects' bit the track is still there!!! :blink:

On 4/9/2023 at 9:37 PM, Shrimmy said:

The prat has done the same crap on scunny thread 

Now then