British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

You don’t want much do you.

He can always pay for his parking there's 5 fields nearby for the Scottish Open Golf lol

4 hours ago, screm said:

As I understand it, its as follows.

After mid-night tonight its £32 by e-ticket or cash at the turnstile plus £3 for a programme if you choose to buy one. Those who choose e-ticket before mid-night today will get a programme free for their £30.

Its being streamed by Berwick Speedway with £11-99 for the Plymouth match or £9-99 for the Belle Vue match for those who want to buy single matches, or £17-99 to watch both.

Its difficult to understand anyone who doesn't take advantage of the early bird e-ticket then elects to pay £32 when you could watch from home for £17-99.

I can't understand why people streaming get a "deal" for buying both matches, but fans attending in person don't?

7 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I can't understand why people streaming get a "deal" for buying both matches, but fans attending in person don't?

Very good point 

8 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Very good point 

The simple answer is Plymouth or Belle Vue fans don't have to buy the other stream. Fans wanting to attend in person don't have a choice! Well actually they do, either pay £32 or don't come.

8 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

The simple answer is Plymouth or Belle Vue fans don't have to buy the other stream. Fans wanting to attend in person don't have a choice! Well actually they do, either pay £32 or don't come.

And as seen the last double header many done the latter even with free parking mind you there was a perfect storm that night 

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Personally I have no interest in buying a stream for this meeting, my decision is do I buy an e-ticket today or sit at home tomorrow and watch the SGP from Sweden.

1 minute ago, screm said:

Personally I have no interest in buying a stream for this meeting, my decision is do I buy an e-ticket today or sit at home tomorrow and watch the SGP from Sweden.

Or if you're with BSN Redcar v Scunthorpe 

44 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Would agree.

49 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

'Cos it's Berwick. They like to do things differently !!

Edited by StevePark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StevePark said:

That seems to be the case at times.

13 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Especially the free parking 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Especially the free parking 

Just sit in your car in the large free car park and watch all the other cars leaving. You'll see more passes there than  you will at the meeting and it won't cost a penny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Fromafar said:

So it is cash only at the turnstile( unless you already have an E-ticket).Think some fans thought you can use card at turnstile.

If they can scan e- ticket QR codes at the gate , why can't they have card readers at the turnstiles ? 

5 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

If they can scan e- ticket QR codes at the gate , why can't they have card readers at the turnstiles ? 

5 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Last season they blamed poor Internet connection in Stadium ,interesting you could pay for your food by card though.

• Haha 1

Leon Flint missed out on retaining his Under-21 title up at Glasgow today where he was illuminated at the qualifying stage. He finished with 10pts but missed out on the semi final on count back.