British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

3 minutes ago, pleasureboy60 said:

Have all tickets been sold for this event. If not where can I obtain one ?

If you go back to page 1 and come forward you will find out that they have not gone on sale yet.

• Haha 1

All flights and accommodation booked since January. They won't want to clash with Warsaw event, so maybe tickets release Tuesday 16th??? Thats just over 2 months to SWC!

watched a few league matches at Wroclaw. Stadium absolutely rammed. If season ticket holders get first dabs - only going to be Poles at the Final......

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Scipio777 said:

watched a few league matches at Wroclaw. Stadium absolutely rammed. If season ticket holders get first dabs - only going to be Poles at the Final......

Going Bill on my own, so generally I find there tends to be scattering on solo seats for a while for events. Catering to all the fans with no friends.  

Hi, could do with some advice from those who have experience with Polish meetings please. Obviously the tickets haven't been released yet but from previous years do you know if we can buy all 4 meetings together, if not what are the chances of getting tickets for the final? Thanks in advance for any help. 

7 hours ago, Vonny said:

Hi, could do with some advice from those who have experience with Polish meetings please. Obviously the tickets haven't been released yet but from previous years do you know if we can buy all 4 meetings together, if not what are the chances of getting tickets for the final? Thanks in advance for any help. 

My understanding from the club itself is that it will be possible to buy sets of tickets for the whole 4 meetings.

Obviously the final is going to be the one that most people want to be at, so I'd imagine it's going to be very difficult to get tickets only for it, purely because they are likely to sell out in minutes and because Poles themselves will be determined to be at the final.

• Like 1

Hi stewmac, thank you very much for your reply, we are hoping to get tickets for all 4 meetings, didn't want to see 3 then miss the final, hopefully they'll go on sale soon, thanks again. 

On 5/14/2023 at 5:51 PM, Vonny said:

Hi stewmac, thank you very much for your reply, we are hoping to get tickets for all 4 meetings, didn't want to see 3 then miss the final, hopefully they'll go on sale soon, thanks again. 

It may help to sign up on the Wroclaw website beforehand? 

• Thanks 1

9 weeks before the event and no tickets are on sale

Complete shambles and disgraceful organisation. Who's responsible for this nonsense? The club or Discovery?

25 minutes ago, Chris said:

9 weeks before the event and no tickets are on sale

Complete shambles and disgraceful organisation. Who's responsible for this nonsense? The club or Discovery?

I understand that Wroclaw say it’s Discovery’s fault and Discovery say it’s Wroclaw’s !!!!

23 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I understand that Wroclaw say it’s Discovery’s fault and Discovery say it’s Wroclaw’s !!!!

Is there a chance the event will just be 'postponed' or rescheduled to a later date?