British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

Please do not park on One Stop shopping centre. We have been advised at the club that we cannot use this on race nights as a fine will be imposed.

There is parking at the stadium or outside Bracebridge and Kalsi Kitchens ( about 40 spaces ) on Walsall Road near to the stadium.

Hope this helps.

Steve Rolleston

Marketing Director

Birmingham Speedway

2 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Ok, I apologise...it's 8pm not 7pm. So you can still park any time after 4pm, stay for 4 hours and then take advantage of unrestricted time. 

Anyone planning on arriving before 4pm will obviously be affected. As to just who you expect to need to park up more than 2 hours before the stadium opens, and therefore what impact that will have, I'll leave it to you to explain.

It seems that these parking rules are similar to speedway rules ..........INTERPRETATION!.

I think the key bit is "up to 4 hours" whether you arrive at 16.10 or 18.45 your time is up at 20.00. You might get away with if you put a note in your car saying "I am at the speedway. Back about 21.30" but would parking stewards/Birmingham Council believe you & slap you with a ticket.

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

It seems that these parking rules are similar to speedway rules ..........INTERPRETATION!.

I think the key bit is "up to 4 hours" whether you arrive at 16.10 or 18.45 your time is up at 20.00. You might get away with if you put a note in your car saying "I am at the speedway. Back about 21.30" but would parking stewards/Birmingham Council believe you & slap you with a ticket.

But what happens after 8pm ?

Does anyone still parked there automatically get a parking ticket ?

Do the gates to the car park get locked, leaving you stranded until the next day?

If anyone takes the risk don't moan after.

Birmingham supporters have been told by the club management not to park there.

Does anyone know any heat leaders who havnt got a team or can ride in the championship?

Morris and wright have to go and then go get 2 heat leaders we need. 

Not going to get fans in with this current team

1 minute ago, Brummies23 said:

Does anyone know any heat leaders who havnt got a team or can ride in the championship?

Morris and wright have to go and then go get 2 heat leaders we need. 

Not going to get fans in with this current team

The standing joke is batch but surely can't be much worse. Go and see if spud summers would do a half season again?

49 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

The standing joke is batch but surely can't be much worse. Go and see if spud summers would do a half season again?

Hasn't he gone permanently back to Australia with his family?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Hasn't he gone permanently back to Australia with his family?

Not yet 

4 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Not yet 

Every chance of tempting him back then. He'd do a job. He's not going to get maximums, but he's always pretty consistent.

6 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Every chance of tempting him back then. He'd do a job. He's not going to get maximums, but he's always pretty consistent.

Batch is the Australian KK most certainly inconsistent, as he said himself he's only interested in wining and nothing else which is why instead of racing he does wheelies during the races. There's a reason no-one in the UK or Poland want him!

Just now, Debbi said:

Batch is the Australian KK most certainly inconsistent, as he said himself he's only interested in wining and nothing else which is why instead of racing he does wheelies during the races. There's a reason no-one in the UK or Poland want him!

I was talking about Aaron Summers, not Batch.

11 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I think he has now. 

Don't think they have, going by instagram.

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

Ha, i thought you talking about Batch as well. Teaches me to scan posts quickly lol

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha, i thought you talking about Batch as well. Teaches me to scan posts quickly lol

Ha. The word 'consistent' should have naturally told you otherwise! :D