1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

From the current averages...

Morris = 9.10
Sedgemen = 7.33
Bowtell = 5.25
Pearson = 3.38
Thompson (D) = 5.66
Total = 30.72
Leaving 9.28 for 2 riders ? just guessing that this might be the way forward atm ?

Desparately need Morris to up his game away and Sedgemen to put 2/3 points on at home ?

Pearson cannot drop below his 4pt assessed average so that loses you 0.62. Leaving only 8.66. Don't think you're looking for two 4 point riders. Don't think anyone available on 6.66.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Pearson cannot drop below his 4pt assessed average so that loses you 0.62. Leaving only 8.66. Don't think you're looking for two 4 point riders. Don't think anyone available on 6.66.

If you find someone I bet he's  devilishly good looking & an hell of a rider.:mad:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Petecc said:

If you find someone I bet he's  devilishly good looking & an hell of a rider.:mad:

Averages don't change till after 23rd June , effective 1st July.

• Like 1

Ive just listened to his podcast, is your promoter for real? No offence but he sounds like he has no clue, his ideas are pie in the sky

6 minutes ago, therefused said:

Ive just listened to his podcast, is your promoter for real? No offence but he sounds like he has no clue, his ideas are pie in the sky

what were the ideas?

37 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

what were the ideas?

He said that moving to Monday or Friday next year were the options and very surprisingly didn't rule out going Premiership. 

Also said they'd have a new rider for next week.

However he did think that they'd constructed a competitive team for the start of season but were beset with bad luck. And still thought they could make the playoffs 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

He said that moving to Monday or Friday next year were the options and very surprisingly didn't rule out going Premiership. 

Also said they'd have a new rider for next week.

However he did think that they'd constructed a competitive team for the start of season but were beset with bad luck. And still thought they could make the playoffs 

If what I heard at Leicester last night is correct Birmingham are making wholesale team changes and Nigel Tolley is backing the club and Stewart Dickson even more with the play offs a possibility.

Edited by flagrag

45 minutes ago, S4r4h said:

Maybe Emil has been persuaded to double up.....:party:;):D

Or closer to home, Max?

3 hours ago, flagrag said:

If what I heard at Leicester last night is correct Birmingham are making wholesale team changes and Nigel Tolley is backing the club and Stewart Dickson even more with the play offs a possibility.

I would not discount wholesale changes but are the riders available to be able to do that?, Birmingham Speedway is already costing Nigel so what's a few more thousand to get a top top rider.

Just now, heathen52 said:

I would not discount wholesale changes but are the riders available to be able to do that?, Birmingham Speedway is already costing Nigel so what's a few more thousand to get a top top rider.

Think it maybe it bit more than a few thousands? 

3 hours ago, flagrag said:

Have you got a link to the podcast please 

16 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

James Pearson has been dropped.

This gives the Brummies a tiny bit extra to utilise the 4 points average that James was on, Sam Hagon anyone ?, because I think to strengthen the top end they will need a 2 pointer Hagon for Pearson, they seem to be similar riders average wise in the NDL but Sam's Championship average is 2 as opposed to James 4 points which gives Brum more to play with average wise, bad luck on James but it seems the new manager is not messing around.

Edited by heathen52