British Speedway Forum
Nickinho

SGB Championship 2023 Confirmed Signings

On 11/15/2022 at 8:20 AM, uk_martin said:

Yeah, there's a limit to how quickly the beads on the official BSPZzz abacus can be moved about in doing their calculations. 

Sloths move quicker!

There is going to be a couple of top riders and a lot of mid average riders missing out at the start of season. Not enough places with a lower points limit.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

There is going to be a couple of top riders and a lot of mid average riders missing out at the start of season. Not enough places with a lower points limit.

I agree. Dropping the points limit is what they used to do when there were a lot of teams in the league not when there are less than the season before. I'm certainly not happy with the lower points limit and the potential loss of many mid-tier riders.

Edited by Nickinho
spelling mistake

On 11/27/2022 at 6:53 PM, Pirates Of Poole said:

Nick Morris must be one, who will employ him on his massive average, shot himself in the foot there. 

31 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Nick Morris must be one, who will employ him on his massive average, shot himself in the foot there. 

Morris will get a  Club.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Morris will get a  Club.

I hope so, he is a good rider who always gives everything and is back with Leicester in the PL but I would imagine it would be tough to fit him in to any team in the CL, given his  average is a point higher than even Harris. If he gets a place the team will have to be built around him and with a reduced points limit very difficult and would make the rest of the team weaker than most. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I hope so, he is a good rider who always gives everything and is back with Leicester in the PL but I would imagine it would be tough to fit him in to any team in the CL, given his  average is a point higher than even Harris. If he gets a place the team will have to be built around him and with a reduced points limit very difficult and would make the rest of the team weaker than most. 

Sam Masters has a high average and Oxford still managed to get two other strong HLs. But I imagine if Nick is off to Birmingham it will be a bit more strength in depth than Oxford! 

Tom Brennan back at Glasgow

Edited by StevePark
Link added
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

Tom Brennan back at Glasgow

TUT!:D

Edited by GiveusaB