British Speedway Forum
Bluenose

B S N Premiership Pass

Ive just redeemed the voucher for my parents season pass so their good to go, one question tho, is the Ben Fund part of the package or an extra like the Peter Craven match which has a separate charge to watch.

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Ive just redeemed the voucher for my parents season pass so their good to go, one question tho, is the Ben Fund part of the package or an extra like the Peter Craven match which has a separate charge to watch.

Extra charge £14.99

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Extra charge £14.99

Told me old man it was extra so he wasn't happy:)

The BSN pass, according to their website, is for Championship only, Premiership only, or for a discounted price you can have both.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

The BSN pass, according to their website, is for Championship only, Premiership only, or for a discounted price you can have both.

Yeah me Dad has signed up for both this season, think he got confused when he read the speedway star and saw the Ben Fund meeting as being on BSN and thought it was a freebie:D

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Yeah me Dad has signed up for both this season, think he got confused when he read the speedway star and saw the Ben Fund meeting as being on BSN and thought it was a freebie:D

Easy done, I hope he gets to see it…… nudge, nudge

How do I skip to watch just the heats (not fast forward). Watching on firestick silk browser.

Edited by Noodles

Watched BSN for the first time last night, thought it was a decent production, only trouble I had was that

my TV went onto screen saver mode several times throughout the meeting which wasn't a big issue but

when I refreshed it the picture came back on with the match selection box's on the right hand side which took

a minute or two to drop off.  Is that normal or is it me !

53 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Watched BSN for the first time last night, thought it was a decent production, only trouble I had was that

my TV went onto screen saver mode several times throughout the meeting which wasn't a big issue but

when I refreshed it the picture came back on with the match selection box's on the right hand side which took

a minute or two to drop off.  Is that normal or is it me !

Mine was fine all the way through.

Mine was a but juddery, is this normal on firestick? Or might be my tv settings 

I watched BSN Peter Craven Memorial match sat on my settee with a 14” laptop on my knee, set of Bluetooth ear plugs, no problem at all. I paid BSN to watch 3 weeks ago, so Monday evening I went to BSN website, signed in, and away I was. Being the laptop was on my knee meant it was something like watching a 32” tv sat in the corner of the room. Good picture, good sound. Wife was sat in an armchair watching her program on tv, with my set of ear buds in meant I didn’t here the main tv and she didn’t hear speedway.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 8:34 PM, MartinBSN said:

The new website should stay logged in too...

My parents had the same problem last night as last season, went to watch the Edinburgh match and they had to sign in again, wasn't a problem on Weds when they watched the Poole match, right pain that site keeps logging them out from time to time:angry:

On 4/22/2023 at 5:21 PM, kevin bass said:

My parents had the same problem last night as last season, went to watch the Edinburgh match and they had to sign in again, wasn't a problem on Weds when they watched the Poole match, right pain that site keeps logging them out from time to time:angry:

It sounds very likely the TV deletes the memory when turned off.

6 hours ago, MartinBSN said:

It sounds very likely the TV deletes the memory when turned off.

Dunno Martin it's strange, will stay logged in for wks on end and then it'll log itself out every now and then, I've gotta drive over to theirs later to make sure it's good to go for 2nights match coz like ive said me parents have a right job using the TV handset to put back in their email address and password when it does log itself out from time to time, I was hoping they could haps log in on their tablet then share it via Bluetooth over to the TV but tried that and options not there.

On 4/24/2023 at 3:45 PM, kevin bass said:

Dunno Martin it's strange, will stay logged in for wks on end and then it'll log itself out every now and then, I've gotta drive over to theirs later to make sure it's good to go for 2nights match coz like ive said me parents have a right job using the TV handset to put back in their email address and password when it does log itself out from time to time, I was hoping they could haps log in on their tablet then share it via Bluetooth over to the TV but tried that and options not there.

Do they get the QR code login on their TV? Can scan that with their tablet and login then it'll log the TV in.