British Speedway Forum
Cast1rn

Best Food in the championship

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Where was that at?

Scunny and Dave Peat is their Team Manager.  Dave Dowling was a former ref.

28 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

And Dave Peat behind him.

I hadn't spotted Dave Peet!! Neil Machin is in there and, from a Newcastle point of view one of the riders that comes across is Byron Bekker.

and that i assume will go in the best machine examiner thread

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Discuss who has the best start Marshall apparently :o

Maybe it's time to go back to why Poole's team isn t as good as all the Poole fans think it is?

20 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Maybe it's time to go back to why Poole's team isn t as good as all the Poole fans think it is?

What the Poole thread is for lol! Try not to get too obsessed with it, it is not a good look. ;)If Poole fans think the team is good, average or bad it is up to them to decide. 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What the Poole thread is for lol! Try not to get too obsessed with it, it is not a good look. ;)If Poole fans think the team is good, average or bad it is up to them to decide. 

Up for them to decide and then the rest of Britain to correct.

Morning Lisa :D

Fyi sticking with the thread, have seen very little feedback in the way of food options at Wimborne road? Surely you have the best burgers and pies in the country. 

Maybe they could do a pie league, having likes and pie charts and, at the end of the season the six biggest pieces of pie could have a pie-off to be Champions. Maybe a bit like the leek show? ;)

14 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe they could do a pie league, having likes and pie charts and, at the end of the season the six biggest pieces of pie could have a pie-off to be Champions. Maybe a bit like the leek show? ;)

And the winners get given a very big cup cake.

2 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

Fyi sticking with the thread, have seen very little feedback in the way of food options at Wimborne road? Surely you have the best burgers and pies in the country. 

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

I am not sure Poole do pies lol. Isn't it more of a football thing? I remember Southampton doing a pie and a pint for £5 but that was a long time ago so prob more like £12 now!  If I start my journey to the stadium before I have had my tea then I normally have cheeseburger or chips there.

I could do what Shovvy says and have a McDonald's at the bus change over in Bournemouth but then I would just rather eat at the stadium more relaxing I think! 

2 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

Up for them to decide and then the rest of Britain to correct.

Morning Lisa :D

You mean, you to correct! If Poole fans are happy with the team that is all that matters. :t::D