British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secsy1

It makes me laugh

How ridiculous is it that all these has been speedway stars express how they are training all these new and up coming speedway stars.

All these ex riders and existing riders profess to training all the new and upcoming riders and they have enhanced their progression.

Reality is the majority of riders have progressed through Scunthorpe Speedway at Wayne Carter training schools or AMSA with Gary O`Hare.

It makes me sick that all these riders are employed by these so called Academy's who do nothing but live of everybody elses hard work.

Take a long hard look at who actually does anything for British Youth Speedway and has no reward????  

12 hours ago, secsy1 said:

How ridiculous is it that all these has been speedway stars express how they are training all these new and up coming speedway stars.

All these ex riders and existing riders profess to training all the new and upcoming riders and they have enhanced their progression.

Reality is the majority of riders have progressed through Scunthorpe Speedway at Wayne Carter training schools or AMSA with Gary O`Hare.

It makes me sick that all these riders are employed by these so called Academy's who do nothing but live of everybody elses hard work.

Take a long hard look at who actually does anything for British Youth Speedway and has no reward????  

I think the answer to your last question is Neil Vatcher and the British Youth Championship, and the GB Academy who carry out their work with no charge to the riders.
Everyone else seems to get a reward including the tracks that events are staged on. 
And who are all these ex and current riders you refer to? Are any of them being paid by the “new and upcoming” riders?