British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Czech GP round 3 Saturday June 3rd

13 hours ago, iainb said:

Woffinden is finished as a world force! That's not to say he can't regain it like Hancock did after about 15 years. 

Was amusing at the start when he was giving it the usual Billy Big Spuds... I don't get nervous garbage, cut to Jason Crump saying if you say you don't get nervous you're full of crap :rofl:

If Woffy genuinely isn't getting nervous it obviously just doesn't mean enough to him anymore. 

Disappointed with Dan, just showed a little lack of experience at times with a few bad choices but if he can learn from his mistakes he's going to be a consistent challenger for years to come. 

Well done to Leicester Lions legend Vaculik on his win :D

Woffy is just hanging around with “big boys” these days.Doesn’t really want to get stuck in.He’s been there ,got the Tee Shirt and the money.Will still be earning plenty in the League Matches in Poland and Sweden without really taxing himself though.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, FAST GATER said:

I just feel his time in the GP's is possible over seems to be on the deck all the time now and involved in most of the incidents that happen .

Yes 2 finals arguably unlucky not to win the first and then 9th last night …… Yeah definitely not in the worlds top 15 lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I paid £60 for the year to watch Discovery+, already I have received my monies worth….. 3 GP’s, and 1 GP2. Plus just today I watched a World Superbikes race, championship bmx racing, and mountain bike down hill championship. Tuesday evening I watched Mondays Wolves v BV match. And there is so much more to come. That’s hard to beat.

Plus you get the best out of the lot, BSB and all the support races. :t:

On 6/3/2023 at 8:33 PM, Bagpuss said:

He did, just did it round the inside trying to get under Zmarzlik rather than going round him. 

Typical lambert tbh