British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Wolves v Witches May 22nd

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Perason must have watched 100's of rollers at Spoons with Gundersen.....................................

And plenty of flier's with Hancock..,..

6 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

I agree.Nigel Pearson would often comment he didn't think trying to anticipate the tapes wasn't a crime,and if you got it wrong then you were penalised,whereas a roller was a completely different matter.

This is where the transponders could help :D

6 hours ago, Beowulf said:

I've watched it back a few times now, and have to disagree with you, it was just a good gate. So was Schleins in heat 11 which was pulled back. 

Definitive rose tinted there B)

27 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

This is where the transponders could help :D

Definitive rose tinted there B)

I have an opinion, sorry its different to your's but there you go. Surprisingly you might find that on a forum.................................:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I have an opinion, sorry its different to your's but there you go. Surprisingly you might find that on a forum.................................:rolleyes:

Stop being all precious ffs. That’s one of the biggest flyers I’ve ever seen and that always gets called back, and this should have too as you know full well. Your “opinion” is blatantly biased. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Stop being all precious ffs. That’s one of the biggest flyers I’ve ever seen and that always gets called back, and this should have too as you know full well. Your “opinion” is blatantly biased. 

Well funnily enough the referee agreed with my 'biased' opinion. So was the referee 'biased' ?

25 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Well funnily enough the referee agreed with my 'biased' opinion. So was the referee 'biased' ?

No...Blind...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

No...Blind...:D

Or both ;)

• Haha 1

Just seen it, that's an absolute shocker  :lol:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Or both ;)

I fully expect Ipswich to be the mix for the title (although you might need more from the reserves) and not my own team Wolves. Obviously, the pairs is a foregone concusion, so you can look forward to that. It was a an absolute pleasure to watch Doyle and Sayfutdinov last night, so kudos to Ipswich for bringing the latter back into the league.

There, can we be friends now ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Always :cheers:

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Just seen it, that's an absolute shocker  :lol:

To be fair getting away with one like that is what every rider would like.....

Can't attach it here but I have a still showing Masters back wheel across the startline while the others are sat still behind it :D

That's not physically possible with a legal reaction time 

14 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

To be fair getting away with one like that is what every rider would like.....

Can't attach it here but I have a still showing Masters back wheel across the startline while the others are sat still behind it :D

That's not physically possible with a legal reaction time 

I only saw it once - it was either absolutely perfect timing or he got an absolute flier - my initial instinct was he's got a flyer there! He was a bike length ahead after about 1 yard! :rofl:

however  in the interests of balance and fairness i am going to watch it again if they include it on theavailable download on discovery+

15 hours ago, Beowulf said:

I fully expect Ipswich to be the mix for the title (although you might need more from the reserves) and not my own team Wolves. Obviously, the pairs is a foregone concusion, so you can look forward to that. It was a an absolute pleasure to watch Doyle and Sayfutdinov last night, so kudos to Ipswich for bringing the latter back into the league.

if you get in the play offs (which I think you will) you have every chance - you could get a fair few BP's for the aggregate score this year! But lets see early days yet the table is a bitskewed for  you guys as you have had home matches and 2 away!

1 hour ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I only saw it once - it was either absolutely perfect timing or he got an absolute flier - my initial instinct was he's got a flyer there! He was a bike length ahead after about 1 yard! :rofl:

however  in the interests of balance and fairness i am going to watch it again if they include it on theavailable download on discovery+

Heat 13 is on the Wolves twitter feed.

59 minutes ago, 847084 said:

Heat 13 is on the Wolves twitter feed.

having watched  it about 3 times now _ i do think he may have just got that timing spot on actually!

• Haha 1