British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Redcar vs Glasgow KOC QF 1st leg 26th May

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe Glasgow just went there at the wrong time. Never easy to go to an away track when they have just lost at home as they are more determined to put it right, although I did think it would be a 48-42 score. 

Sports psychologist job awaits.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Hope I can rely on you for a reference :t::D

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Hope I can rely on you for a reference :t::D

Off course something along the lines off.

Reliable and trustworthy has some blonde moments and prone too the odd waffling moment. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

On a side note is Lee's form becoming a concern? Kept track of guest bookings etc in the last month and he's not doing well. Being replaced by ace in final ride too last night

He was always going to be the weakest rider as the season went on, especially as Ace is looking better by the week.

I’d say his value is in being able to help Ace and to bank points at home. He’s generally done what I think he needs to. We are reliant on the top 5 away, and they should all be up to the job of delivering on that.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gazc said:

Your doing Redcar an injustice they were very good tonight, I think we have to accept that on the night we were well beaten by the better team.

Its a big ask for the second leg but never say never, things don’t always go the way you want it in any sport personally I’m not overly concerned bad night at the office we will bounce back.

Heat 14 says on the updates that the bears gated for a comfy 5 1 mmm well if vissing didn't get in ACE'S way I reckon he'd got possibly 2nd imo 

7 hours ago, Biffa said:

Redcars choice of guest for Tuesday will be the key to how the meeting ends result wise. Need 8-9 points from his 4 rides to progress in my opinion. Rumours last night about it being Richie Worrall, but who knows. 

Definitely Richie 

5 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Richie wouldn't have been my choice, stated didn't like the track when got dropped a few years back and can't remember him having a good meeting since. The test match last year maybe? With danyon, Connor Wright and king I can't see how you'll struggle to get 38 points at ashfield personally.

On a side note is Lee's form becoming a concern? Kept track of guest bookings etc in the last month and he's not doing well. Being replaced by ace in final ride too last night

Different rider these days & he's 1 of the league's form riders 

Redcar produced a superb team display as they defeated the much fancied Glasgow Tigers 53-37 in the first leg of the KO Cup quarter finals. It was a night of jaw dropping speedway and the perfect way for the “Agilia” Bears to bounce back after their BSN Series home defeat to Poole
https://buff.ly/43twkzp

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gazc said:

I thought the vacancy was for a Karen.:drink: