British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King’s Lynn v Sheffield 01/06/23

25 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

How is it for parking etc at kings lynn? debating driving over tomorrow evening

Free onsite parking, and there's the industrial Estate next to the stadium that people use. I would recommend being there for 6.30, that way there will be space on the onsite car park. Safer option.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Free onsite parking, and there's the industrial Estate next to the stadium that people use. I would recommend being there for 6.30, that way there will be space on the onsite car park. Safer option.

Thanks for that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

Thanks for that 

Oh forgot. Stadium gates are open all day for car park,  and turnstiles open at 6pm.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'm coming over 

@AlexBrady keep an eye out for this guy, he's very upset about Peterborough. He'll be putting sugar in Artem's fuel :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

@AlexBrady keep an eye out for this guy, he's very upset about Peterborough. He'll be putting sugar in Artem's fuel :lol:

It's ok. i'm on it ;)

image.jpeg.9df8eae3e808fd2b7a92bb6e84e82dae.jpeg

We are just coming over from Peterborough for visual confirmation that no.1 riders are in fact not as rare as dodo’s as we have been led to believe 

• Haha 2

One would hope Artem and Kye both get a run out before tomorrow nights meeting to get a feel for the track - it will be totally new for both - and can't afford for them take a race or two to get up to speed. Stars may sneak a win :) , but have a horrible feeling we'll end up with a narrow defeat.. :( 

54 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

We are just coming over from Peterborough for visual confirmation that no.1 riders are in fact not as rare as dodo’s as we have been led to believe 

What's a number 1? We're used to watching your 3rd best rider as our number 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

And there was me going to offer to clean the pit gate and take the air fence down 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

And there was me going to offer to clean the pit gate and take the air fence down 

Just paying your £22 is all that is expected  at Lynn ;)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just paying your £22 is all that is expected  at Lynn ;)

And I can have an opinion? I'm going to the doctors in the morning to have my jabs first 

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

And I can have an opinion? I'm going to the doctors in the morning to have my jabs first 

Oh alright go on then, but make it snappy.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I read they are giving away some free air horns and whistles for this meeting,,,, strangely reading people might not go cos it may be too loud or they might not hear the times,,,, what a bunch of nerds 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I read they are giving away some free air horns and whistles for this meeting,,,, strangely reading people might not go cos it may be too loud or they might not hear the times,,,, what a bunch of nerds 

One really does despair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Those people want to be careful what they wish for because as soon as those people stop going there won’t be any times to listen out for