British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/06/23

30 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

He has indeed.

http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/news.php?extend.31368

When it rains it pours atm for King's Lynn unfortunately.

If it means cutting costs, and keeping the club in business, we should move into the Championship in  2024.

1 minute ago, Mimmo said:

If it means cutting costs, and keeping the club in business, we should move into the Championship in  2024.

I don't think the club is in as much financial crisis as to what Buster is making out. Alex gave his word that he has left the club financially stable and I for one believe him - as unlike others he has actually been open, transparent and willing to engage with supporters. 

Wish him the best for the future but he's been poor. Pickering back in hopefully. 

17 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I don't think the club is in as much financial crisis as to what Buster is making out. Alex gave his word that he has left the club financially stable and I for one believe him - as unlike others he has actually been open, transparent and willing to engage with supporters. 

I hope you're right, as Norfolk can ill afford to lose it's only club.

2 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

I hope you're right, as Norfolk can ill afford to lose it's only club.

Totally agree. I don't think that will happen though

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

We shall see. Still a long time until tapes up. Simon Lambert could still be drafted in at the last minute 

It's R/R

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

It's R/R

I know it is. I posted that before it was officially confirmed based on the preview with Jakobsen in the team yesterday.

R/R for Jakobsen could make us stronger the way he's been riding lately... we'll see! Obviously Picko will come straight back in for him when he's ready 

21 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

R/R for Jakobsen could make us stronger the way he's been riding lately... we'll see! Obviously Picko will come straight back in for him when he's ready 

As it stands, my calculation has us 0.03 over the limit if Picko came back now for Fred. But maths ain't my thing.

Edit... We are under with Picko. My bad.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

As it stands, my calculation has us 0.03 over the limit if Picko came back now. But maths ain't my thing.

Is that including Monday at BV? I see they haven't updated the rolling averages on the SGB website following that meeting.

No Rory Schelin for Wolves tonight either. R/R in operation with rest of team able to cover his rides. That could be problematic as he only scored 4+1 back in April. 

• Sad 1

Just now, StarBoy said:

Is that including Monday at BV? I see they haven't updated the rolling averages on the SGB website following that meeting.

I always thought that team building went by GSA's. So the riders GSA's wont change until 1st July?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I always thought that team building went by GSA's. So the riders GSA's wont change until 1st July?

I'm unsure of when the cut-off date is tbh

4 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I'm unsure of when the cut-off date is tbh

I think i got it wrong Lynn are 38.57. Fred is 6.39 and Picko 5.92. I had their averages the wrong way round i think :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bald Bloke