British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Wolves vs Kings Lynn

10 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Shout to Lisa nice 15pt max for Zach no one could get near him.

I’ve been saying all season Zach is a better prospect then his brother though both doing well 

• Like 1

Just confirmed on Eurosport that Artem will return next week. Looks like the home only theory could potentially be true 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Believe me it's not been much above zero since Holdergate but even though I don't go that often I'm no longer paying 22 quid to a club run in this manner. It's been a sh itshow for too long now.

Absolutely agree 100%, sad thing is my 10 year old is starting to enjoy speedway & wants new to take him, I just can't stomach the sh it for £22, when I first went in 89 we were Sh it but you were always entertained.

• Like 1

Zach showing far more experienced riders the fastest way around Monmore tonight. Well done to him on his first max. 

If laguta only ends up doing home matches every other team in the league should refuse to ride, woffy wanted to do this in the past but was refused and it’s no different now. The whole sport is an absolute embarrassment over here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chun said:

more lopsided meetings from monmore

You just can't stop can you ? Very poor opposition, what did you expect to happen ?

Edited by Beowulf

Think it's just the rumour mongerers regarding Laguta only going to do home meetings.