British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves July 6th

It's a must win for Ipswich and they need to set themselves up to get the aggregate point as well if they want the playoffs. 

I find the line up odd, it puts the pressure on Keynan and Danny, surely Keynan at 2 would've worked better

6 hours ago, Arthur73 said:

It's a must win for Ipswich and they need to set themselves up to get the aggregate point as well if they want the playoffs. 

I find the line up odd, it puts the pressure on Keynan and Danny, surely Keynan at 2 would've worked better

Whichever way they line-up, Heats 2, 8, 12 & 14 are vital - while the heats with the King/Rew pair are very important. King really needs to defeat all of the Wolves - sadly the Wolves top 5 are all capable of defeating King. Rew will have to fend for himself, because King never looks around. On the flip side, I reckon Riss will be excited, because he knows that Sayfutdinov and he will be able to work together on track.

Edited by Roger Jacobs

King and Riss need to come to the party or this could be mighty embarrassing for the Witches 

Wolves need to bounce back from the heavy defeat at the NSS whilst the Witches need not to lose at home again.

Could be a nail bitter as Wolves have riders that do well at Foxhall.

Im going with 44-46 more in hope. 

3 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Good move by Wolves...Scott goes well at Ipswich...

It's almost as if Nicholls has ridden there before ;)

Ipswich will be fired up after the tanking in the A fixture

We should be smarting after Belle Vue

Should be a cracker. Narrow home win this time I think 

Not gonna be there - gonna stick my neck out and say Jason and Emil will claim a narrow win for the Witches in heat 15!

On 7/4/2023 at 1:20 PM, Arthur73 said:

Think the lineup makes sense tbh, more chance of a 5-1 with Erik and Emil paired than rew with Emil or Erik and Danny. 

rew likes a bit slicker too so not being out in heat 1 and being out in 14 will suit

Edited by 89buttons

Got to fancy Wolves here. Zach Cook was exceptional there last time out and clearly took to the track like a duck to water. Nicholls definitely strengthens them, and then you’ve got Masters and Schlein who go very well here also. Witches have too many flaky riders bar the top two. Rew has shown he can go quite well at Foxhall, but he also shown more often that he’s pants. Hume can get a race win against Bewley, but then run a couple of lasts losing to rising stars. Question marks remain also on Riss. Away win for me.