British Speedway Forum
lbw

Glasgow (28) vs (62) PIRATES BSN Final 2nd leg 21st July

1 hour ago, Bojangles said:

Hmmmm, not sure you can claim that. You know all the constant gloating is a form of trolling right? While I agree Poole are probably the most trolled club, there are certain individuals that bring that on. I can't deny Poole's success is impressive, but there are quite a few fans who like to make sure everybody knows about it.... a lot.

I can and have claimed it.  We certainly don't have a Trackrat or a phillipsr at Poole, two posters who just troll Poole for the sake of it!

Who do you suggest is a Poole troll?  Nothing wrong in being a passionate supporter defending one's club (and themselves) when required.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, paulboy said:

Surely one of the all time classic posts pmsl

Prove me wrong then....

7 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

I can and have claimed it.  We certainly don't have a Trackprat or a phillipsr at Poole, two posters who just troll Poole for the sake of it!

Who do you suggest is a Poole troll?  Nothing wrong in being a passionate supporter defending one's club (and themselves) when required.

Name calling is trolling baldy.

So we have ratty and Mr Toad. Any other wind in the willows characters on the forum? 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

We don't have any trolls at Poole.  We may have one or two odd posters, but I've never witnessed any trolling from us like the trolling we receive!

Poole is without doubt the most trolled club in speedway.  Success obviously breeds contempt.

Personally I prefer to block the major trollers as I refuse to give them airtime, however fellow Pirates supporters are free to do as they wish and respond to whom they wish.  That's the whole point of a forum my dear fellow.

Since you specified you don't have any trolls, I assume you agree with the other part of my sentence Unfortunately their success also results in them attracting sad people that can't help spout nonsense 

25 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

I can and have claimed it.  We certainly don't have a Trackprat or a phillipsr at Poole, two posters who just troll Poole for the sake of it!

I'm not going to name names on here, they know who they are.....but one person I can name is yourself. You've even admitted doing it in the past.... how's that for proving you wrong?

On 7/23/2022 at 7:21 PM, chris4gillian said:

Sometimes it's fun to play along with Troll(prat) as the numpty doesn't realise he's being played :t:

Edited by Bojangles

12 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

I'm not going to name names on here, they know who they are.....but one person I can name is yourself. You've even admitted doing it in the past.... how's that for proving you wrong?

That is a load of utter tripe.  Never, ever have I trolled or said that I have.  Let's see this fictitious evidence...oh that's right, we can't as it doesn't exist!

I await your apology ya :icon_smile_clown:

29 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Since you specified you don't have any trolls, I assume you agree with the other part of my sentence Unfortunately their success also results in them attracting sad people that can't help spout nonsense 

So you're saying Poole attracts sad people and it's these folk (not Poole supporters) that spout nonsense, yes?  If so you've provided evidence right there that Poole supporters do not troll.

So thank you for agreeing with me.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

That is a load of utter tripe.  Never, ever have I trolled or said that I have.  Let's see this fictitious evidence...oh that's right, we can't as it doesn't exist!

I await your apology ya :icon_smile_clown:

What? Seriously? I literally quoted something you said, are you that blinkered that you can't even see what's right in front of you? In case you missed it.... I'll paste it below AGAIN...

On 7/23/2022 at 7:21 PM, chris4gillian said:

Sometimes it's fun to play along with Troll(prat) as the numpty doesn't realise he's being played :t:

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Playing along with a troll isn't trolling, it's purely playing that individual at their own game.

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

Playing along with a troll isn't trolling, it's purely playing that individual at their own game.

If you believe that, there's nothing else to discuss here.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

What? Seriously? I literally quoted something you said, are you that blinkered that you can't even see what's right in front of you? In case you missed it.... I'll paste it below AGAIN...

Keep posting it as many times as you like...you have a rather strange interpretation of trolling in this instance.

Edited by chris4gillian