British Speedway Forum
lbw

Glasgow (28) vs (62) PIRATES BSN Final 2nd leg 21st July

20 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole fans …. Weird strange bunch it has to be sad ….. a troll … a village idiot … and people that act like kids

Ive been on this forum for over 10 years and they are by far and away the worst fans on here 

Most fans of every other club have a bit of banter it’s part of the fun … but the Dorset breed are a breed apart lol 

Bugger I've broke me crayons avin a temper tantrum! :D

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole fans …. Weird strange bunch it has to be sad ….. a troll … a village idiot … and people that act like kids

Ive been on this forum for over 10 years and they are by far and away the worst fans on here 

Most fans of every other club have a bit of banter it’s part of the fun … but the Dorset breed are a breed apart lol 

Aye they were going to make a new TV series, CSI Dorset, until they realised that there was too much linked DNA

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

I am giving the post below a comeback especially for you.

Sometimes it is best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open ones gub and have it confirmed.

Oh good - some posts with irony.

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidder1 said:

Oh good - some posts with irony.

I would like to say that’s a good comeback but since it’s you it’s not.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I would like to say that’s a good comeback but since it’s you it’s not.

I do love a chuckle after a trophy win.  You should try it some time..........!:rofl:

NB. it was a fair win for the Tigers last night against a misfiring Pirates side.  If Zach Cook and Anders Rowe had scored as usual, Pirates may just have got the draw?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Fair point but a lot of candidates. Which is which?

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I do love a chuckle after a trophy win.  You should try it some time..........!:rofl:

NB. it was a fair win for the Tigers last night against a misfiring Pirates side.  If Zach Cook and Anders Rowe had scored as usual, Pirates may just have got the draw?!

If my aunty had baws well you know the rest.

But no complaints Poole were far the better team over the two legs.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Nice and easy last night on a poor track that gave little to no top notch racing. After all the abuse thrown at Poole’s track, Glasgow produce a dire surface bereft of dirt and making it a race to the first bend. After all the hype I was expecting some superb Speedway, but the Glasgow track failed to produce anything of merit, bar one heat where Basso chased after, but failed to pass Ben Cook. 

Next weekend we have the league meeting, which won’t be streamed so unless you are there live you are going to miss out. What a massive missed opportunity to get some much needed money in the coffers. Do the Glasgow promotion think by not streaming it live, there will be an armada of Poole fans heading up for the 20 hour round trip? Other clubs have already proved streaming doesn’t affect attendances but certainly does boost the bank account of the club.

Well done to Pirates. Commiserations to Glasgow.

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nice and easy last night on a poor track that gave little to no top notch racing. After all the abuse thrown at Poole’s track, Glasgow produce a dire surface bereft of dirt and making it a race to the first bend. After all the hype I was expecting some superb Speedway, but the Glasgow track failed to produce anything of merit, bar one heat where Basso chased after, but failed to pass Ben Cook. 

Next weekend we have the league meeting, which won’t be streamed so unless you are there live you are going to miss out. What a massive missed opportunity to get some much needed money in the coffers. Do the Glasgow promotion think by not streaming it live, there will be an armada of Poole fans heading up for the 20 hour round trip? Other clubs have already proved streaming doesn’t affect attendances but certainly does boost the bank account of the club.

Took him 14 hours to think of this angle. Grow up you boring man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If vissing had been his usual ashfield self & harris as well tigers would have beaten Poole by more so looking good for a win next week ace had bike problem as well good to see Lee doing better I'm a big critic of him as he's been poor but that's the best I've seen him & kudos to lee its never personal I know he's a very likeable character & popular, marcin looked faster & more aggressive also good and tom looking back to form  , so can see tigers winning next week & hopefully win well track was good very fast racing puts Wimbore road to shame Poole fan I spoke to said track was amazing no comparison so there u go from the horses mouth .. we never won the trophy but its just a matter of time until we get it right hopefully soon 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Took him 14 hours to think of this angle. Grow up you boring man.

What you doing on here, we won 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

That’s quite funny to be fair.

50 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bet it didn't rut up like Poole's track tho did last week

Edited by Justgotmecpc

15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Mention village idiot & one appears.

• Haha 1