British Speedway Forum
eide67

Edinburgh v Berwick Championship Friday 28th July at 7pm

11 hours ago, BanditsFan said:

Bandits very unlucky tonight. Boxall and Pearson brilliant but we just didn’t win enough races to challenge Edinburgh - always going to be difficult against Cookie and Picko. 

Normal service resumed for Jye Etheridge tonight, and as much as I wish TJ a very speedy recovery, I hope it’s the last we see of him at Berwick - got to go down as one of the worst ever signings after dropping 3pts on his average in just 3.5months. 

Onto Redcar at the fortress now and a massive match in our quest for that final playoff spot!

Nice try, but the games up, but it was a nice try all the same.;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was a fairly entertaining meeting last night well both were actually. 

Boxall and Pearson both probably scored more than who they replaced and roynon scoring less than what lasse would’ve kept the match close. Best wishes to Jorgensen was a nasty off he had. Bike ejected him badly.

I just want to wish Thomas Jorgensen all the best. Very nasty fall

• Like 1

Just now, Gr8scot said:

I just want to wish Thomas Jorgensen all the best. Very nasty fall

his season is over according to KL 

44 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

his season is over according to KL 

I did hear about his injuries, hence why I wanted to send my best wishes. Our sport can be dangerous and we shouldn’t lose sight of that

• Like 1

https://gofund.me/1940d701

I hope the above link works.

This go fund me has been set up for Thomas to assist his wife while he is hospital and during his recovery

Edited by Gr8scot

On 7/29/2023 at 12:27 PM, Mr Blobby said:

roynon scoring less than what lasse would’ve.

Evidence of this?

Lasse has only completed one meeting as reserve at sunny Armadale. He scored 4 from 4 and spent most of the evening on his backside.

1 hour ago, King Jamie said:

Evidence of this?

Lasse has only completed one meeting as reserve at sunny Armadale. He scored 4 from 4 and spent most of the evening on his backside.

He’s averaging over 5 at home riding at number 2 this season, that match and Oxford are the only two home matches he’s not scored over 5 at home from his 4 programmed rides.

Moving to the easier position at reserve against a struggling Berwick side. I’m pretty confident lasse would’ve managed score more than 6 points from 6 rides.

Edited by Mr Blobby

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

He’s averaging over 5 at home riding at number 2 this season, that match and Oxford are the only two home matches he’s not scored over 5 at home from his 4 programmed rides.

Moving to the easier position at reserve against a struggling Berwick side. I’m pretty confident lasse would’ve managed score more than 6 points from 6 rides.

I know what he's averaging and I'm well aware riding at reserve is supposed to be easier. However, it doesn't always work out that way and the only available factual statistical evidence says otherwise in this particular case.

Besides, you already admitted elsewhere that you can't see into the future, so how do you know how many points Lasse "would've" scored against Berwick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Jamie said:

I know what he's averaging and I'm well aware riding at reserve is supposed to be easier. However, it doesn't always work out that way and the only available factual statistical evidence says otherwise in this particular case.

Besides, you already admitted elsewhere that you can't see into the future, so how do you know how many points Lasse "would've" scored against Berwick?

No really sure what point you’re trying to prove. Basic knowledge and a bit of common sense would tell you he would. But if you want to base it off the one meeting he had then you do you.