Doyle is on some run of meetings

Friday SWC Race-off

Saturday SWC final

Sunday Lodz 4 team tournament

Monday Leicester

Tuesday Kumla

Wednesday Eskilstuna

Today Kings Lynn

He did say at Leicester on Monday he was feeling tired. Big in to his fitness though and works hard during the winter so despite his age he’s fitter than most of the youngsters! Seen more meat on a butcher’s knife. 

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Great news. Glad to hear he has recovered from such a troublesome injury.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Just out of curiosity, will Laguta be taking his place in the line up? Wasn’t sure if he had recovered from his wrist injury. Many thanks in advance

As long as his flight from Spain isn’t cancelled he will be there 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He did say at Leicester on Monday he was feeling tired. Big in to his fitness though and works hard during the winter so despite his age he’s fitter than most of the youngsters! Seen more meat on a butcher’s knife. 

From a KL perspective I hope he's finally burned out

If the Witches have any designs on the playoffs and keep Leicester and Sheffield on their toes a decent win needed here tonight!

Edited by GeneralMelchett

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

There is no substiture for match fitness and sharpness in any sport! He is lean tho for sure!

1 minute ago, GeneralMelchett said:

If the Wictches have any designs on the playoffs and keep Leicester and Sheffield on their toes a decent win needed here tonight!

Let's be honest,, there is zero chance of them not winning,, providing they all make it to the stadium,,, 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Must be hard work working 4 or 5 minutes a night over 7 nights

If you check the heart rates on the WC meeting before the race when was your HR last at 170bpm!!:party:

14 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

If you check the heart rates on the WC meeting before the race when was your HR last at 170bpm!!:party:

Probably when I swim 20 lengths in the morning,, and then u go to work and do a proper shift

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Probably when I swim 20 lengths in the morning,, and then u go to work and do a proper shift

Unless you are swimming at Olympic standard I'd be very surprised if you even got near that!

32 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

My heart rate is up at 150 now just talking to you :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

My heart rate is up at 150 now just talking to you :P

Mine is only 50 - clearly you get stressed to easy  seriously 170bpm is elite athletes level so unless you are being chased by jaws I’d be surprised you get that far - have no fear I’m never likely to be swimming in a pool near you 

41 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Their heart beat is high through nerves sitting at a starting gate,, 

I’d be interested in that it is as they overtake someone! Or when they expect incoming contact! 

11 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I’d be interested in that it is as they overtake someone! Or when they expect incoming contact! 

Nicki p off gate one and they off 2,,,,,leon Madsen always seems to have a lower rate,, where as Janowski always very high