IPSWICH:

1. Emil Sayfutdinov
  2. Erik Riss
  3. Danny King
  4. Keynan Rew
  5. Jason Doyle
  6. Danyon Hume
  7. Dan Thompson

Tarasenko’s wife is due to give birth imminently, and he will naturally be with her for that event. Should he miss the meeting as a result, Panthers must use the rider replacement facility. Even if Panthers have Tarasenko tonight, I still feel the Witches will have enough given how strong there heat leaders are around the Showground. 

42-48. Ill be more than glad to be proved wrong though.

Edited by Panther1997

I’ll go since it’s a chance of seeing Doyle and Sayfutdinov at the Eoes, at least 25 points between the two of them. Another defeat at home 38-52.

Pussycats enough to be respectable

Witches enough to win

Harris for Worrall obviously makes it more difficult, but it should still be a Witches victory really. Jenkins a problem at 7 from a Witches perspective, riding very well. 

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Pussycats enough to be respectable

Witches enough to win

No Tarasenko would mean a weaker Panthers for sure - reckon you are right for either scenario - if Witches win it at least keeps the pressure on Sheffield and Leicester - Sheffield likely to lose - Leicester probable win, but witches need them to lose this to keep the hope alive!

Witches heat leaders should score well and I think Rew will improve on his score from the visit at the start of the season - Will be interesting to see if Riss has sorted his mechanical gremlins and can get in the mix for points?  

It also looks like it's on local radio - Hopefully my attempt at sharing the link works... BBC Radio Cambridgeshire - Cambridgeshire Sport: Speedway, 07/08/2023

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeneralMelchett said:

No Tarasenko would mean a weaker Panthers for sure - reckon you are right for either scenario - if Witches win it at least keeps the pressure on Sheffield and Leicester - Sheffield likely to lose - Leicester probable win, but witches need them to lose this to keep the hope alive!

3 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

PETERBOROUGH:

1. Chris Harris
  2. Vadim Tarasenko or R/R
  3. Benjamin Basso
  4. Ben Cook
  5. Niels-Kristian Iversen
  6. Patryk Wojdylo
  7. Jordan Jenkins

IPSWICH:

1. Emil Sayfutdinov
  2. Erik Riss
  3. Danny King
  4. Keynan Rew
  5. Jason Doyle
  6. Danyon Hume
  7. Dan Thompson

Tarasenko’s wife is due to give birth imminently, and he will naturally be with her for that event. Should he miss the meeting as a result, Panthers must use the rider replacement facility. Even if Panthers have Tarasenko tonight, I still feel the Witches will have enough given how strong there heat leaders are around the Showground. 

42-48. Ill be more than glad to be proved wrong though.

With Vadim still on his assessed 5 for this one, Is it Cook and the reserves to take his rides? 

If Vad is missing, i think your score prediction is about right. Emil/Doyle 25, King, Rew, Riss 16, reserve 6 makes it 43-47. With Vlad i think you have a chance. Rew and Riss are question marks for me. I've allowed 8 between them.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, MP78 said:

Witches heat leaders should score well and I think Rew will improve on his score from the visit at the start of the season - Will be interesting to see if Riss has sorted his mechanical gremlins and can get in the mix for points?  

It also looks like it's on local radio - Hopefully my attempt at sharing the link works... BBC Radio Cambridgeshire - Cambridgeshire Sport: Speedway, 07/08/2023

Thanks - yes they do seem to cover them on the local radio - I listended in to the first match was seems a lifetime ago in late March

3 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Leicester probable win at wolves dont think so with there new team.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Leicester probable win at wolves dont think so with there new team.

sorry i got the fixture the wrong way round - i think Wolves will win tonight

• Like 1

Is the tank there