British Speedway Forum
Cast1rn

Plymouth Vs Berwick 8/8/23 live BSN

Just got back in don’t want to comment on the worrall situation as I have no facts to go on, howarth brilliant Pearson brilliant sedgeman absolute joke didn’t try a at all. But joe Thompson take a bow son and thank you so much you have a good one there you Poole fans absolutely busted a gut for us tonight if your a Berwick fan you must be scratching your head about this one.

• Like 3

Maybe we're at the point where we should stop the testing and let riders do what they want. I know I can do most things better under the influence. And look at George Best/Maradona, prime examples

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

That’s shocking from Berwick to not win that. 

No doubt we’re just unlucky,we’ll hear  about it on there website.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems people on this thread or Richie worrall ( hate campaign gang ) have him guilty already... Let's wait for the results & then yous can judge him but I think it's best yous get on the fence for now 

Total mismatch on paper ,how Berwick manage to lose that is hard to explain.It’s on the track that counts though.As fail the drug test failures that’s another story.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Seems people on this thread or Richie worrall ( hate campaign gang ) have him guilty already... Let's wait for the results & then yous can judge him but I think it's best yous get on the fence for now 

Come on how do professional sportsman turn up unfit the ride.There is all the relevant information regarding Drugs and Medication in sport.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KEITH M said:

And Bradley Wiggins … He won Tour de France when allegedly under the influence of drugs…. When I took drugs I couldn’t even find my bike let alone ride it 

Think if your read the Lance Armstrong saga,they were all on drugs then and possibly a lot are still on them now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Come on how do professional sportsman turn up unfit the ride.There is all the relevant information regarding Drugs and Medication in sport.

Like I said in my post... I'm not defending Steve or Richie but let's wait for the outcome of the results then judge them if guilty or not... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, iainb said:

WTF is going on with this ridiculous 5h1t pot sport? No Worrall, No Boxall... no replacements!

And I thought the previous attempt to stage this was a joke!

Stop been a bell end  it’s obvious tests have been failed 

25 minutes ago, MartinBSN said:

The information did not come to light until 3 minutes before we went on air. At that point there was no official statement, we were simply informed they had been removed on medical grounds.

Once the SCB statement was released we made sure to read it to inform the fans. Anything prior to that is speculation and we are not looking to get into that.

So yes, any other broadcast organisation would have done exactly that, went by the book not rumour.

You have done nothing wrong and always do your best for British Speedway

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

That’s shocking from Berwick to not win that. 

Its just what we do better than anybody.

6 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Like I said in my post... I'm not defending Steve or Richie but let's wait for the outcome of the results then judge them if guilty or not... 

At the end of the day it is down to the rider to know what they are taking legally/illegally they are meant to be professional. I assume when taking out a license there is a box or something that says you agree/are aware of drugs policy. If you don’t know ask, Alexa, Google, your team management a Dr. There really isn’t an excuse, if it is pain killers because of an injury should you be riding in the first place?

I have seen comments from riders past and present that this is the tip of the iceberg and they could name plenty of other riders using banned substances, so how many officials are also aware of this but turn a blind eye?

Yet again though it is the paying fans be it at the track or BSN that are ripped off by these situations, they have paid to view a meeting with a minimum of 12 riders, but have been left with this situation. Would it not be obvious that  a rider coming back from a ban for failing a drug test previously, would be “randomly” tested more frequently?!

• Like 1