British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Nick Morris verdict a question

2 minutes ago, DazS said:

what do you think transgender people do.:party:

Dress up as the opposite sex and act like it's normal? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Dress up as the opposite sex and act like it's normal? 

no.no no, thats transvestites, come on baldy get your genders correct, they will have you in prison for that.:rofl:

5 minutes ago, DazS said:

no.no no, thats transvestites, come on baldy get your genders correct, they will have you in prison for that.:rofl:

I thought they were the same thing,,, geezer dresses up like a bird,, and a bird dresses like a geezer. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 1

no they have surgery and take drugs, you know normal stuff what your every day person thinks is acceptable. and its hate speech if you dont.:t:

6 minutes ago, DazS said:

no they have surgery and take drugs, you know normal stuff what your every day person thinks is acceptable. and its hate speech if you dont.:t:

Well I work with a male to female transgender,,, still got the man tackle,, but dresses like a woman,, changed names to a womans,, and we all have to call him her,,, well meant to anyway,,, got it's own toilet and all sorts,,,, strange world,, luckily for me i don't entertain any of it :nono:

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

they are actually teaching children in school, they can choose what they want to be.you have heard about the drag queen story hour, teachers don't want to lose their jobs so dont say anything.

• Like 1

Gonna be some strange causes of death,,,, she died of testicular cancer and he died of cancer of the womb/breasts and other lady parts 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Well I work with a male to female transgender,,, still got the man tackle,, but dresses like a woman,, changed names to a womans,, and we all have to call him her,,, well meant to anyway,,, got it's own toilet and all sorts,,,, strange world,, luckily for me i don't entertain any of it :nono:

I take it that’s not a photo of you, the avatar, then?

• Haha 2

Not saying you seem to be the sort of person that believes any two bob crazy conspiracy, but you do :rofl:

I mean it seems you are not only scared or is it obsessed with trans people, but you even admitted the other day you were scared of using cards to pay. Yet they, if they are as powerful and clever as you think, can track your every move with the mobile phone, the chip they planted in your car or motorbike or even pushbike, or even if you have ever had surgery etc in your body. They can monitor every transaction made in every shop or sporting event. They can even follow you by drone or satellite and can listen in on every convo you have had in your life.. If you are of that persuasion.....B)  And you even announce on here where you are going or not going !! :D

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Not saying you seem to be the sort of person that believes any two bob crazy conspiracy, but you do :rofl:

I mean it seems you are not only scared or is it obsessed with trans people, but you even admitted the other day you were scared of using cards to pay. Yet they, if they are as powerful and clever as you think, can track your every move with the mobile phone, the chip they planted in your car or motorbike or even pushbike, or even if you have ever had surgery etc in your body. They can monitor every transaction made in every shop or sporting event. They can even follow you by drone or satellite and can listen in on every convo you have had in your life.. If you are of that persuasion.....B)  

just to add, did you know that a well known tyre manufacturer had a chip in tyres that showed when a rider is/was overweight.

• Haha 1

Getting back on track, I found as a retired Barrister, the most interesting part of the SCB statement was;
A further charge of:
* 018.2 Breach of Rules
c) Any attempt to influence improperly an official in the course of their duties.
was withdrawn.

Draw your own conclusions......

By the sounds of this he may have been a very lucky boy to only be banned for a couple of years.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SJA said:

Getting back on track, I found as a retired Barrister, the most interesting part of the SCB statement was;
A further charge of:
* 018.2 Breach of Rules
c) Any attempt to influence improperly an official in the course of their duties.
was withdrawn.

Draw your own conclusions......

By the sounds of this he may have been a very lucky boy to only be banned for a couple of years.

Yep, totally agree. Amazed a bigger deal wasn’t made of that, but guess they had insufficient evidence. Not the sort of thing that would be withdrawn lightly. 

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

Yep, totally agree. Amazed a bigger deal wasn’t made of that, but guess they had insufficient evidence. Not the sort of thing that would be withdrawn lightly. 

I post this without having full sight of the rulebook, but I feel this is the more serious of the two charges.

• Like 1