British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Sheffield v Wolves R1

R/R for Ellis and a top-flight debut for Boughen (who looks a prospect, but is making a big step very early in his career) makes seven rides for Kerr look likely then. This could be reasonably close.

3 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

Where did you hear that ? 

Get your lad on the phone and ask him, seems pretty obvious 

19 minutes ago, therefused said:

I’ve spoken to him a few times already today thanks. 

Noticed Tai has a Sheffield race suit now, would suggest that he’s staying longer term?

Entertaining meeting chasing the bonus point. Great to see Ashton Boughen get a good 2 nd place. Hopefully he will get another chance next Thursday. Tobi was excellent after his injury in Poland. We need to get a result at Leicester if we going to make play offs. 

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Might have difficulty speaking whilst he's got the titty lip on!

1 minute ago, Steve55 said:

Might have difficulty speaking whilst he's got the titty lip on!

Of course you’ve said this to his face rather than just being a cöck on the Internet ? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Of course you’ve said this to his face rather than just being a cöck on the Internet ? 

Difficult to speak to someone when they're not there. Fact!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

Difficult to speak to someone when they're not there. Fact!

You’ve had all season 

6 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

You’ve had all season 

Ellis has had all season too to sort his form out. Was signed this season as a heat leader and 4 0’s at Peterborough was final straw for me, the one night he really needed to step up and he didn’t 

9 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Entertaining meeting chasing the bonus point. Great to see Ashton Boughen get a good 2 nd place. Hopefully he will get another chance next Thursday. Tobi was excellent after his injury in Poland. We need to get a result at Leicester if we going to make play offs. 

All we need to do to get to the playoffs is win our home meetings and then we go above Ipswich on points scored

19 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

All we need to do to get to the playoffs is win our home meetings and then we go above Ipswich on points scored

Yes correct if we get both bonus points but finish 4 th means we get Belle Vue doesn’t it in semi. ? Doesn’t 1 play 4 this time no picking who you want ? If so we need a few extra points so we don’t get them in the semi 

5 hours ago, RideHard said:

Ellis has had all season too to sort his form out. Was signed this season as a heat leader and 4 0’s at Peterborough was final straw for me, the one night he really needed to step up and he didn’t 

So I take it you went to see him after the meeting … man to man and told him that… I mean, it was the final straw and you were just a couple of hundred feet away  

or did you just come in here and whine like a bïtch? 

i think we all know the answer to that one. 

2 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

So I take it you went to see him after the meeting … man to man and told him that… I mean, it was the final straw and you were just a couple of hundred feet away  

or did you just come in here and whine like a bïtch? 

i think we all know the answer to that one. 

It's not down to the fans to to speak to the riders about their performance, what sort of chaos would that bring. It's down to the team manager and from what I saw and heard after the meeting Steady had some harsh but honest words with Adam and rightly so.

Adam has been a top performer in the Sheffield team for two seasons previous to this one, not all Sheffield fans want him out, they just want him to show what he can do and has done for the previous two years and if that's not happening let them know why it's not,  .... just be honest.