British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers vs Ipswich KOC 2nd Leg - 28th August 2023

On 8/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, BassoRacingFan said:

Hahaha.

Emil is getting schooled tomorrow.

How did Laguta do ? Oh yes 4 rides 1 point when he finished 3rd in front of our 16 year old guest rider Ashton Boughen.  Never mind there's always the next Panthers meeting for Laguta to show his world class riding !!

On 8/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, BassoRacingFan said:

Hahaha.

Emil is getting schooled tomorrow.

Well it seems that Laguta has not found a way as a former world champion on how to outpace his compatriot and show Emil what he needs to do to be a top class rider. Laguta clearly needs to up his game but I doubt he knows how to improve when you have a class rider like Emil showing him what coming second is all about. 

Will Artem Lag001R show up for any more???

• Haha 1

hey basso racing fan , thats some big keep net you got there.:drink:

You have to wonder why he’s here really. I mean he’s clearly not as bad as he’s showing over here so how much effort is actually going in?

Heard at the track that Artem's own engine is still stuck in Poland. He was using a club engine today.

That explains everything. Picasso cannot paint using another person's brush.

Laguta will be his usual self on Thuraday.

• Haha 6

A missing Artem from the parade truck and after the meeting too, he’s not arsed, is he?

Stood here by the pits waiting for the traffic to clear and I think I've got a bit of a man crush on Emil Sayfutdinov (:wub:)... Phil Morris you're so yesterday :D

The guy's such a pro signing autographs and taking selfies with fans... grown men are walking away with beaming smiles and a grown woman has just skipped by me after having her photo taken with him. I've not quite seen anything like it since Juicy Brucey

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

A missing Artem from the parade truck and after the meeting too, he’s not arsed, is he?

He didn't come out because he was embarrassed. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Stood here by the pits waiting for the traffic to clear and I think I've got a bit of a man crush on Emil Sayfutdinov (:wub:)... Phil Morris you're so yesterday :D

The guy's such a pro signing autographs and taking selfies with fans... grown men a walking away with beaming smiles and a grown woman has just skipped by me after having her photo taken with him. I've not quite seen anything like it since Juicy Brucey

He’s a class act, the same when he was here a few weeks. Got a photo myself too, new favourite rider without a doubt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DazS said:

hey basso racing fan , thats some big keep net you got there.:drink:

Think he needs an even bigger one yet,  theres a couple of hours to go yet until midnight tonight then another week to come of the late stragglers 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Am I right in thinking that is Artem's first visit to the Showground?

Can't do much worse next time..:wink:

7 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Heard at the track that Artem's own engine is still stuck in Poland. He was using a club engine today.

That explains everything. Picasso cannot paint using another person's brush.

Laguta will be his usual self on Thuraday.

Yes his usual self - 1 point