British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Leicester v King's Lynn 28/08/23

Leicester unchanged,King's Lynn have R/R for Klindt and Connor Mountain for Jorgensen,Breum is apparently fit.

Another away day stuffing for the Stars imo.Why they haven't signed a replacement or two for our riders that are injured.Inexcuseable imo.They have had time,especially to get someone in for Jorgensen.With all teams riding we only had Belle Vue to pick a guest from but only 2 would fit for Klindt anyway.

May visit Leicester next season if we have a competitive team,but I can't waste my money going to watch them get stuffed everywhere they go this season.

Can see this being a bit closer than thought. Leicester's form has deserted them of late. 

As horrific as it is, I want to see Ipswich get top 4 purely to watch Sayfutdinov. 

Away win

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Leicester unchanged,King's Lynn have R/R for Klindt and Connor Mountain for Jorgensen,Breum is apparently fit.

Another away day stuffing for the Stars imo.Why they haven't signed a replacement or two for our riders that are injured.Inexcuseable imo.They have had time,especially to get someone in for Jorgensen.With all teams riding we only had Belle Vue to pick a guest from but only 2 would fit for Klindt anyway.

May visit Leicester next season if we have a competitive team,but I can't waste my money going to watch them get stuffed everywhere they go this season.

Both previews have Kye Thomson in for Breum

42 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Both previews have Kye Thomson in for Breum

First preview out this morning had Breum riding,and saying nothing is broken just bruised.He was definitely named in the teams at the bottom of the preview.There must be someone watching the forum and changing things when they get caught:D

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, tellboy said:

First preview out this morning had Breum riding,and saying nothing is broken just bruised.He was definitely named in the teams at the bottom of the preview.There must be someone watching the forum and changing things when they get caught:D

No comment

Looking as if Leicester need to persuade someone from BV to guest for Lawson in this meeting now.

39 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Looking as if Leicester need to persuade someone from BV to guest for Lawson in this meeting now.

They could pluck someone from the crowd and they should still have enough to win.

35 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Brennan in for Lawson for the evening match 

Not as straightforward a win as some would expect if that's the case

14 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Not as straightforward a win as some would expect if that's the case

It was posted on Twitter this morning, not sure how Brennan goes at Leicester 

Got to fancy KL tonight. 

Sedgmen has fallen off a cliff in recent weeks and Fricke's only true backup was Lawson and he's missing the meeting.

It's a shame that I'm going to miss this one. Not because I'm busy but I simply cannot back a team that's been decimated and just feels nothing like the team at the start or the season.. 

2 minutes ago, DiveBomb said:

It's a shame that I'm going to miss this one. Not because I'm busy but I simply cannot back a team that's been decimated and just feels nothing like the team at the start or the season.. 

Good for you. Spoken like a true supporter 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, justathought said:

Good for you. Spoken like a true supporter 

Oh yes been going since 2011 so thanks for pointing that out for me

38 minutes ago, TTT said:

Got to fancy KL tonight. 

Sedgmen has fallen off a cliff in recent weeks and Fricke's only true backup was Lawson and he's missing the meeting.

Are you for real.Lynn have R.Lambert and that is it.MPT is out of sorts since his injury.The others are all Championship 2nd strings or reserves.

Edited by tellboy