British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn v Ipswich 4th September

12 hours ago, therefused said:

Hoggart is thick as pig rubbish, guy doesn’t have a clue that’s the reason 

Well that's not very nice is it; how long have you been an onanist?

20 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I'll hold my hands up and admit I have been critical of Buster this year. However, I agree that the feel good factor is certainly back around the club and long may this continue into '24 and beyond. 

As a speedway fan in general before any club loyalties now - i think its great that Lynn will be back in 2024 - lets hope for a positive season for you as well!

Edited by GeneralMelchett
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Enjoyed last night, despite the 'Stars' losing, and I'm sorry that Ipswich will now miss the play-off's, following Leicester's win at Wolverhampton.

It's been great to see the likes of Robert Lambert, Emil Sayfutdinov, Tai Woffinden and Artem Laguta back on British tracks for the various lengths of time that they've been here. 

Love him or hate him, which the majority seem to on this forum, without knowing the real Keith Chapman, the atmosphere at the Adrian Flux Arena has improved, in my opinion, ten fold, since he was forced into having to take the lead role in our favourite sport again. The cheers and applause that he received after the meeting, when he announced that he would keep the club alive going into 2024, was great to hear, so thank you Buster, for allowing the keyboard warriors, the chance to slag you off again next spring. They are in the minority, compared to the amount of people that do support you.

I agree with Bagpuss, Simon Lambert must be the first name on the team sheet for next season. He's a great captain, and a rider that never knows when he is beaten.     

Okay, I'll open my windows now, as I'm expecting the S**t to hit the fan, but I've expressed MY opinion, as of course you are. 

Have a good winter everybody.   

Atmosphere so much better since Keith Chapman stepped back in. Helps having Lambert in team  x 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2023 at 12:54 PM, GeneralMelchett said:

On paper it suggest an away win but who knows what might happen if the KL reserves turn in another 26 point haul between them!

I will just leave this here as well - although it was 24 points this time! Lambert surely has done enough for a recall in 2024!

Edited by GeneralMelchett
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I will just leave this here as well - although it was 24 points this time! Lambert surely has done enough for a recall in 2024!

He can't do a lot more. If it's not Lynn someone definitely should be having a look at him 

1 hour ago, Fatfingers said:

Well that's not very nice is it; how long have you been an onanist?

Weird that you signed up to the forum the same time Hoggart was announced as team manager... the guy is absolutely inept

Edited by therefused

Very enjoyable last night with a good atmosphere. Will be following the Stars now following my relocation from Essex to North Norfolk. I must admit having seen my then local team Lakeside close down I have largely been attending Foxhall the last few years. Pleased that they are still in the KO Cup after it appears they have probably  just fallen short playoff wise.

Was pleasing to hear the positive vibes from Buster in the bar  after the meeting and hopefully look forward to good few years attending my new local club.

That said quite fancy the still to be confirmed away fixture at Peterborough as haven’t been there since the 4 team tourney final days back then.

7 minutes ago, Lapsed Hawk said:

Very enjoyable last night with a good atmosphere. Will be following the Stars now following my relocation from Essex to North Norfolk. I must admit having seen my then local team Lakeside close down I have largely been attending Foxhall the last few years. Pleased that they are still in the KO Cup after it appears they have probably  just fallen short playoff wise.

Was pleasing to hear the positive vibes from Buster in the bar  after the meeting and hopefully look forward to good few years attending my new local club.

That said quite fancy the still to be confirmed away fixture at Peterborough as haven’t been there since the 4 team tourney final days back then.

The racing at Peterborough is amazing, and I think we are possibly all looking forward to this final ever meeting at the East of England Arena, although the developers aren't meeting the laid down rules, which hopefully the Peterborough Council Planning Department turn down.  

Welcome to North Norfolk, and it's great to know that you will be a regular at King's Lynn in 2024. If you have the time, please give Mildenhall a try on a Sunday afternoon, as it really is a lovely afternoon out, at possibly the friendliest track in the country.
They are at home this Sunday (4.00pm) and still have a Cup Final to race, which will probably be against Leicester, on a date still to be confirmed.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

The racing at Peterborough is amazing, and I think we are possibly all looking forward to this final ever meeting at the East of England Arena, although the developers aren't meeting the laid down rules, which hopefully the Peterborough Council Planning Department turn down.  

Welcome to North Norfolk, and it's great to know that you will be a regular at King's Lynn in 2024. If you have the time, please give Mildenhall a try on a Sunday afternoon, as it really is a lovely afternoon out, at possibly the friendliest track in the country.
They are at home this Sunday (4.00pm) and still have a Cup Final to race, which will probably be against Leicester, on a date still to be confirmed.   

Can concur on Mildenhall

• Like 2

First time ever brought a programme with absolutely no editorial from either the promotion or team manager. Especially as it was the final meeting of the season 

1 hour ago, GeneralMelchett said:

As a speedway fan in general before any club loyalties now - i think its great that Lynn will be back in 2024 - lets hope for a positive season for you as well!

Yeah well let’s not go too far eh ;) 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Yeah well let’s not go too far eh ;) 

ok less positive than for Ipswich - will that do ya?

3 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Enjoyed last night, despite the 'Stars' losing, and I'm sorry that Ipswich will now miss the play-off's, following Leicester's win at Wolverhampton.

It's been great to see the likes of Robert Lambert, Emil Sayfutdinov, Tai Woffinden and Artem Laguta back on British tracks for the various lengths of time that they've been here. 

Love him or hate him, which the majority seem to on this forum, without knowing the real Keith Chapman, the atmosphere at the Adrian Flux Arena has improved, in my opinion, ten fold, since he was forced into having to take the lead role in our favourite sport again. The cheers and applause that he received after the meeting, when he announced that he would keep the club alive going into 2024, was great to hear, so thank you Buster, for allowing the keyboard warriors, the chance to slag you off again next spring. They are in the minority, compared to the amount of people that do support you.

I agree with Bagpuss, Simon Lambert must be the first name on the team sheet for next season. He's a great captain, and a rider that never knows when he is beaten.     

Okay, I'll open my windows now, as I'm expecting the S**t to hit the fan, but I've expressed MY opinion, as of course you are. 

Have a good winter everybody.   

No s*it from me Mimmo :t:. I've been supporting Buster this season, and had poo all season from P/B fans on here. He has been dealt a low  blow at both clubs,  when he wasn't supposed to be there, and wasn't involved with Lynn, and pretty much the same at P/B. He could of shut both down, and walked. Look at P/B's team since CJ bailed. Many P/B fans saying  Buster might as well close the doors now, and he don't care.. Lynn was in trouble after Alex left. It wasn't Busters team, and team has been hit hard by injury. What I will say is that he should be more transparent in the future. The fans would welcome that, and just might feel sorry for him this season if they knew.

For me Lynn need to cut their cloth accordingly next season, and if that means running in the Champ (if there is 2 leagues)then so be it . I guess it depends on if we can find a new promoter for 24.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1